What's new
Roleplay UK

Join the UK's biggest roleplay community on FiveM and experience endless new roleplay opportunities!

Unban Appeal - Jollyvilla4ever - GTA RP

Status
Not open for further replies.
Unban Appeal for Jollyvilla4ever 

In-game Name: Vladimir Podovkin

Server: GTA RP

Steam ID: 76561198133137408

Ban ID: !!rpuk6329!!

Reason given for your ban: C2.2

In your own words, please type why you think you were banned.: I was playing the server 02/12/2021 evening, the only thing I remember happening that has any correlation to this ban was myself and Jack Ronald found a wall that was broken in an underground car park. He ran up against it and laughed about being able to walk into it, I then proceeded to do the same to make sure it wasn't just his eyes messing up or if it was actually a glitched area. This is the only thing I can remember that has any reason for me to come on this morning and find that I have a C2.2 ban against my name. If this was the case I understand the rules completely and know that even though I used this for no RP scenario or to my gain in any way I should have reported this issue to a staff member earlier.

Why should we unban you ?: If I am correct and this is the scenario in which I have been banned for I fully understand and apologize for. It is my mistake for not reporting the issue straight away to a staff member after finding the wall. I have been a member on this server for at least 6 months now and have been involved in some really good RP scenes and this is something I would love to continue doing in the future. I find this community really friendly and welcoming and do thoroughly enjoy playing on RPUK, meeting new people and forming alliances with a view to expand in the server to become more well known. Because of this I would not do anything intentionally to jeopardise my position in the server and if I knew that something I was doing was against the RPUK rules I would stop immediately and reconsider the repercussions of my actions. Saying this, I do completely understand the need for banning people, especially for C2.2 Exploiting; as this can give a player an unfair gain against someone else within the server, furthermore severely affect another persons RP experience with myself or anyone else. I would hate to think that I have become someone that has used an exploit and have ruined another persons interaction with me, however as unintentional as this was I fully understand the need for a ban and already I have leant that this is unacceptable and the need for reporting to fix and find unknown issues within the server is of great importance. I really enjoy my time here and the rules are always on my mind in any RP scenario I am in and I hope I am able to continue playing in the RPUK server again.

Please confirm that you have read the unban appeal process and rules: Yes

Your ban is for something you did on tweedle and has nothing to do with what you stated above please try again.

Last edited by a moderator:
@Ram I'm going to be completely honest and say I have absolutely no idea what I have done in that case then. I didn't even realise it was possible to exploit something on tweedle? For whatever I have done I apologise for and there was genuinely no malicious intent towards anything. I wish it was as straight forward as me doing something stupid and being able to admit it to you guys in my appeal, however this is not the case and I really don't know how I have received the C2.2 ban. Sorry I cannot be more specific in my response but without know what I have done its difficult to properly understand the situation. However I can confirm I have taken the time to re-read the server rules just incase I had missed something 🙂

Vladimir 

I would like to add, if this C2.2 Ban for exploiting is related to tweedle. I have -1 liked tweets before? I'm not sure if this counts as an exploit? After accidently double clicking on a tweet to like it, the number of likes decreased by 1, I thought that this was a part of the server and not something that is classed as an exploit. Therefore I have used this recently to give lower likes on a tweed to which I was disagreeing with. If this is the reason for my ban then again I apologise for my wrong doing. This was not aimed to maliciously affect anyones RP experience however my genuine reaction was that this exploit was part of the server and anyone can do it. Now I know the reason for my ban and that the 'dislike' capability on Tweedle is in fact against server rules I will make sure this will not happen again and make others aware of the consequences of their actions. This time away from the server is enough to make anyone realise that doing anything against server rules whether that's intentionally or completely by accident is a bad idea!

Many thanks for replying to quickly in the original instance.

Cheers, Vlad. 

Last edited by a moderator:
Hello there. 

So you say you were not aware that spamming a tweedle post to the point of having over 100 dislikes is something that might not be intended to be done? 

Hi @Samantha , Thank you for your response.

I was unaware that this is something I had done to be honest and must apologise for. I was trying to dislike the post by -1 as I thought this was something within the parameters of the server (I am now aware this is not the case and is in fact an exploit), however nothing happened. So I tried to repeatedly like and dislike the tweed until it acknowledged my action. Nothing happened again and it did not bring the tweedle post down by one so I gave up and left it.
Now I have realised that my actions must have taken place and the act of disliking the post repeatedly had taken place, therefore displaying multiple dislikes. My apologies for this as this was something completely unintentional! My original aim was to bring the post down by 1 like not 100+ as stated above.

Thanks again

The "Like" feature on tweedle is there as a toggle. Its on or off, you like or you do not.

If there was a intended dislike feature that would also be there for you to toggle wouldnt it. Not to mention the detrimental effect that spamming has on the server performance..

As you have no previous with us before i will be unbanning you today however, if something does not seem quite right ask staff. Its that simple.

Unbanned. 

Welcome Back!

Now that you’ve been unbanned don’t forget to give our rules a thorough read over again here.

Please note unbans on the server are instant and you will be able to connect straight away.

Additionally, to get more involved with the community join our Steam Group and Discord!

Steam Group: RPUK Steam Group

Discord: RPUK Discord

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back