What's new
Roleplay UK

Join the UK's biggest roleplay community on FiveM and experience endless new roleplay opportunities!

Unban Appeal - jonnie moonie - GTA RP

Status
Not open for further replies.

jonnie moonie

Unlinked
Unban Appeal for jonnie moonie 

In-game Name: Jonnie Moonie

Server: GTA RP

Steam ID: 76561199115498558

Ban ID: !!rpuk6149!!

Reason given for your ban: C2.2

In your own words, please type why you think you were banned.: I was banned cause I kicked an officer closer to the fence so i could vehicle place him through the fence into the car which is exploiting and is poor RP from me in that situation

Why should we unban you ?: Upon taking some time to reflect on my actions I have come to the realisation that what I had done was wrong, in the heat of the moment I just wanted to get the body into my car to try and progress with the situation, I did intend to carry Officer Martinez but unfortunately on his screen he did not get the prompt but I should have known he would not accept the carry in the situation we were in. As for kicking him closer to the car I did not know that this was classed as exploiting and thought that the initial report was regarding the place in vehicle feature due to where the car was placed, I did not think in that moment of time that what I was doing was wrong but I know after seeing the clip in question that I should have RPed it out to a higher standard than I did for example could have used the /me feature to act like he was being moved over the fence or could have waiting for someone on a bike to come and assist with moving him.

In regards to the kick whilst on the floor it was purely an in the moment action due to a lack of poor judgement as in my mind we needed to pack up and leave as soon as possible taking any bodies we could with us to ensure that nothing from this mess of a situation come back onto any of the gangs involved. In head I was thinking about making sure I survived as I wanted to help my gang out as well as value my life. Was never my intention to break a rule but was poor judgement as previously stated and a big mistake on my behalf at the end of the day I come into the server to meet people and have a good time and a laugh as well as provide quality RP for people but do sometimes get caught up in high tension situations such as the one myself and Jay got ourselves into which leads to stupid mistakes being made when I need to take a step back and read the situation and go on what the server rules state rather than what I think is best or what has been seen in other situations similar to this in the past.
I’ve been playing this server for 7 months and put in countless hours. I’ve had some amazing times on the server and wouldn’t want this one stupid mistake to ruin it for ever. If I was to get a second chance I will continue to provide high quality RP and think before doing. Thank you for your time - Jonnie Moonie

Please confirm that you have read the unban appeal process and rules: Yes

Last edited by a moderator:
This is just a basic case of everyone doing whatever they can to carry on with the shitty "dump" culture thats happening isnt it?

The fact is, in the head of the moment and even after all you could think about was getting the officer gone. You say you wanted to "continue the rp situation" but quite frankly, i dont believe that. I just believe he would have gone in the car and dumped. Thats your choice at the end of the day but in that thought process you failed to think about the rules YOU were breaking. 

Im glad the time away has changed your opinion on if it was a exploit or not and you do agree it is. So, going forward how can we trust that you would act different in a similar situation?

Hi Charles thank you for your reply, in regards to dumping people its not the first thing I want to do to but when told to by those around my higher ups in gangs ect I have to do what I have been told to ensure that I am respecting my higher ups. It is unfortunate that sea dumping is something that happens at the end of any situation but as I say it would not typically be my first point of call it was just what I had been told to do. When carrying on with the situation I was talking about what was to come for everyone involved that being myself, the other gang members and any police who where yet to arrive on scene.

If given a chance to return to the server and if I find myself in a situation like this I would conduct myself better knowing the boundaries of what I can and can't do to progress with the situation I am in, for example picking up bodies. As you know Officer Martinez was in a position where a car could not reach him and it would not be realistic for me to have taken a bike up there, so to know ruin the immersion for all involved. I would try to pick the officer up if we were moving the body but if he refused the pick up as I assume he would of I would have simply left the body and jumped back in my car from there to leave the scene. I would not vehicle place him as there is no realistic way I could move him to a car without picking him up and the carry feature is in the server for a reason. At the end of the day I want everyone in a situation to feel immersed and to ensure this in future I will need to take a step back and ask myself "how would I feel if this was done to me?" and "Does this constitute as good roleplay and is it a believable situation". As previously stated I appreciate your response and hope my actions of poor judgement can be forgive - Jonnie

Please quote the server rule you broke and explain in your own words why we have such rules in place on our server. 

(C2.2) Exploiting - Using or attempting to use any exploits in any of our community game servers such as but not limited to duplication of items or money, transferring/processing items through walls and windows or bypassing intended animations. Punishment is a permanent ban without appeal. If you discover an exploit that nobody else knows about, please reveal it to a staff member privately in order to ensure that it does not get abused in the future.

This Rule is in place to make the server enjoyable for everyone and to make it so no one has an unfair advantage over anyone, it also makes the RP automatically better eg me placing Officer Martinez through a solid object into my car that is not possible in real life and doesnt make situations fun for Officer Martinez. it ruins immersion for both sides if the rule is not followed and keeps a level playing field for everyone

Okay @jonnie mooniei am going to go ahead and unban you.

It goes without saying that we expect to see nothing like this in the future and remember, server rules are above anything a "Higer up" might tell you to do in game. You are your own person and responsible for your own actions and need to consider there is another player on the other side of that character who is also here to enjoy themselves too. Do what you can to make it as fun for them as you try make it yourself.

Unbanned. 

Welcome Back!

Now that you’ve been unbanned don’t forget to give our rules a thorough read over again here.

Please note unbans on the server are instant and you will be able to connect straight away.

Additionally, to get more involved with the community join our Steam Group and Discord!

Steam Group: RPUK Steam Group

Discord: RPUK Discord

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back