What's new
Roleplay UK

Join the UK's biggest roleplay community on FiveM and experience endless new roleplay opportunities!

Unban Appeal - jonoh12 - 06/06/20

Status
Not open for further replies.

jonoh12

In-game Name
Jono the Junky

Steam ID

The date of your ban.
06/04/20

Member of the team that banned you.
Nomad

Reason given for your ban.

Which server are you banned from?
Altis Life

In your own words, please type why you think you were banned.
I was banned for re-spawning in a different place to which I last aborted.

Why should we unban you ?
I have played many hours on the server, And I'd hate to have it end this early,.

I was running back to Pygros garage and I glitched on something, I Tried to get unstuck from this but couldn't so I aborted to re-spawn in Pygros. As of this moment I wasn't in the best mind frame since the gang base was being broken into and I had glitched on something. I aborted to lobby and then accidentally re spawned at the gang base being robbed. As soon as I said something I had been initiated on so I couldn't abort no more or I would be banned for Combat Logging.

In that state of mind, When I saw that spawn screen my first instinct was to spawn at the gang base, As I do it most of the time as I load in to re-take zones or to re-gear without fuss from Police or Poseidon.

I do try to follow all the rules and this was one of the times I was a bit annoyed and forgot.

Please confirm this unban request is for you.
Yes

I have read and understand the unban appeal process
Yes

I confirm this is not a temporary ban as those are not appealable

Yes

Please confirm you understand there is no timeframe for your appeal.
Yes

Before you submit this form please confirm you have fully read our rules
Yes

it is very convenient that you get bugged that requires you to abort to lobby. >
And that at the same time your gang base is being broken into. 
Was there really something important in it, that you has tro teleport? 

There was nothing in the base to my knowledge. 
I Understand how it may look convenient but I assure you I bugged on something running back to garage.

(2.11) Teleporting - Once you have spawned in you are unable to respawn unless you have been killed or are stuck in a position due to a bug (please take screenshots). You cannot respawn to get to another location quicker. Abusing the garage system to teleport goods is also considered teleporting.
Send your screenshots

Like I said in the appeal I wasn't in the best mind frame and I forgot to take a photo as well. I wasn't in the best mind frame to do anything at that point. 

So in accordance with the rules you didn't take a screenshot and your history below gives me little reason to trust you.

Giving out tactical info - Warning (Combat advantage)
Giving out tactical info - Ban (Combat advantage)
Looking through walls - Ban (Combat advantage)
Lying about your age - Ban (Lying)
Teleporting into gang base - Ban (Combat advantage)

Now you expect me to take you at your word that you were bugged in Pyrgos and picked the wrong location which happened to give you a combat advantage as well as the fact you were the only gang member online, with a track record of lying?

Why didn't you message the staff team before you left?

Why didn't you inform the group at the gangbase with a "//" message if you made a mistake?

There was no chat history from you, after you reconnected, no screenshots proving the bug. You claim there was nothing in the base so why were you so frantic to get there?

I don't expect it no, After I spawned I spoke and was going to try deescalate the situation but instantly got initiated on. And I wasn't in the best mind frame to contact a admin or take a photo. 

But a lot of this issue could have been so easily avoided if you had (at the time) at least attempted to notify someone.

Unfortunately, your "Frame of mind" has made you look a right fool and considering your past, I think it might be wise for you to take some time away.

Denied

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back