What's new
Roleplay UK

Join the UK's biggest roleplay community on FiveM and experience endless new roleplay opportunities!

Unban Appeal - jonoh12 - Altis Life

Status
Not open for further replies.

jonoh12

Unban Appeal for jonoh12 

In-game Name: Jono the Junky

Server: Altis Life

Steam ID: 76561199013407627

The date you got banned: 06/04/20

Member of the team that banned you: Nomad

Reason given for your ban: 2.11

In your own words, please type why you think you were banned.: I was banned for aborting to the lobby mid situation and re-spawning in the gang base that was being broken into.

Why should we unban you ?: I have been debating to myself over the last couple of months weather appealing this ban would be a good idea or not, and I have decided to try to re-join this community for good. I know my past within this community may not be the best but there is only two ways this could go, I could be un-banned or denied. I do realise I was in the wrong and should have never done it. I Have recently come back to playing Arma with a couple of friend and I realise how much I really do miss this community and its members. I have made many regretful decisions in my time in this community but the past will never be changed. The memories I have made will always be the fun times as well as the people always there to help when needed. I am genuinely a calm and collected person who likes to get involved with this community, but certain situations I get to exited and stop thinking and let me actions get the better of me. RPUK had a big impact on my life; Bonds, Memories and much more. I have come along some great people and it would be amazing if I could say hello to them again on the server. RPUK Has shown me a serious way of RP within the Arma platform instead of other game-types. Most situations I have been apart of have been great to be apart of and want to be apart of those once again.

I have messed up my time on this community and there is no one else to blame but myself for those mistakes. I Want to make a new and better name for myself than I did have. A Name that everyone knows for good, not bad.

I really do hope there is a small chance of me returning to this community as I have spent a lot of time here and would hate for it to end on a bad note like this.

Please confirm that you have read the unban appeal process and rules: Yes

Hello @jonoh12

What you did was quite silly really. Very easy for the people involved to spot and report and over all not a nice thing to do. Couple of questions.

What impact do you think your actions had on the people raiding your gang base?

Why did you decide to break this rule?

Looking at your previous bans, it seems as though you think the rules apply to other people but not yourself. explain?

Honestly, it was just a heat of the moment thing I didn't think anything of it at the time but looking back I can see that it gave me an unfair advantage against the base raiders as I no longer had to come past them when landing and risk them initiating on me I got into the base with no RP and instantly had the advantage of being behind the doors.

I teleported from Athira to the Gang Base due to having a bunch of items in the base I didn't want to lose and as said above I gained an advantage due to doing it this way which I totally regret, at the time I just thought more of those items and I guess I didn't think about breaking any rules at the time & obviously this has lead to me being where I am now. 

I don't think I'm above the rules, no. Ultimately it was just a total lapse of judgement on my part I am sorry for breaking this rule and any others I have broken in the past if allowed to return I will spend however long needed until I have read every single rule and understand the rule fully before playing again. 

Well honesty goes a long way and I'm glad that you have dropped the whole, i glitched and logged story.

Now you have quite a few bans within a very short time, I believe 4 bans in 2 months which is what lead to your perm. What happened for you to have had a fair amount of time before that to suddenly 4 bans in 2 months?

Also, if we were to unban you, how would you ensure that you didn't end up back here again in a months time?

At the time it was me not understanding rules properly, I believe I have a ban for giving out tactical information but in that situation I believed it to be RDM and thought that giving out the information would have been allowed, obviously, I was wrong. I think I was still new to the server when I joined the police and was banned for looking through a wall, coming from playing king of the hill I thought that was acceptable as a lot of people on there do it. Once I was unbanned for that I lasted a while in the police until I was caught lying about my age & was in turn blacklisted, I feel my bans after this was just down to not knowing how to conduct myself as a rebel, to be honest, I'm hoping if I'm unbanned to appeal my blacklist from the police due to me being of age now & continuing on with a police career. 

I can only give you my word as to me telling you that I will not be back in the urban appeal section of the forums again, but I do promise that upon being unbanned I will re-read all of the rules again & I will not log on until I understand them all fully. I will surround myself with more level headed people & I will not value gear more than the enjoyment of being able to be a member of the community again.

Good answer. Do exactly that, read the rules, understand them, don't put yourself in this situation. Ignorance is not a reason for rule breaks and I really do not want to see you back here again.

Don't let me down

Unbanned

Welcome Back!

Now that you’ve been unbanned don’t forget to give our rules a thorough read over again here.

Please note unbans on the server are instant and you will be able to connect straight away.

Additionally, to get more involved with the community join our Steam Group and Discord!

Steam Group: RPUK Steam Group

Discord: RPUK Discord

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back