What's new
Roleplay UK

Join the UK's biggest roleplay community on FiveM and experience endless new roleplay opportunities!

Unban Appeal - jonoh12 - GTA RP

Status
Not open for further replies.

jonoh12

Unban Appeal for jonoh12 

In-game Name: Jono Alen

Server: GTA RP

Steam ID: 76561199013407627

Ban ID: 3683

Reason given for your ban: C2.2

In your own words, please type why you think you were banned.: I was banned because of the visual error on Five M. Where the musket fired multiple shots for the person being shot and but only one bullet was fired.

Why should we unban you ?: I was apart of the mass ban that happened to the Triads when this bug was around, I wasn't aware of any visual bug and certainly didn't do it on purpose. Going forward from this I will be sure to record situation like this to give feedback to the developers and admins should this ever happen again. There was a report on this bug not long after the ban happened. https://www.roleplay.co.uk/topic/130657-report-a-player-unknown-triad-members-gta-rp/ I hope this can help with any misconceptions on the Visual bug.

Please confirm that you have read the unban appeal process and rules: Yes

Visual Bug...

Are you sure this is the story you want to go with?

I Am sticking with my story because logically this is what happened. I Can back this up with a video from both party of this that had experienced this. 

1. https://imgur.com/QBrk49A The second shot of this.
1. around 1m:20s of this clip.

To view this content we will need your consent to set third party cookies.
For more detailed information, see our cookies page.

I will say this again, honesty is key in sucessfully appealing this.

Try again.

Last edited by a moderator:
I Can understand how this may have been seen as an exploit being done on purpose from certain peoples POV. I Was shooting the musket from a roof around Triad's turf and using my radio to relay messages of hitting vehicles and people also movement from vehicles and people. I apologise for this as it clearly made the musket exploit happen which I didn't know about at the time, if I had known I certainly wouldn't have used the radio and definitely would have report the exploit, in the heat of the moment I was battling and wasn't aware.

I Also apologise for messaging admins and the way I conducted myself wasn't great, I Know this is a rule break. I Took the ban and went off for a while as I was too hot headed to carry on playing any server or game, I have reflected on what happened and moving forward I have got some recording software and also would like to better myself and learn from experienced people on the server as well as admins, I enjoy the server and if I discover any exploits in the future I'll be sure to highlight them ASAP to the relevant people, exploiting gives unfair advantages and doesn't make it fun for those involved.

So why did you describe it as a "visual bug"? is that an attempt to play down what you actually did.

So tell me more about the way you conducted yourself after. 

So why did you describe it as a "visual bug"? is that an attempt to play down what you actually did.
I Had looked at the report on the forums and from what I had seen and what I had experienced in game I had just concluded that it was some sort of glitch or visual big due to five M as I didn't know how to use the exploit or what the exploit actually was. I Did not know what was happening until the report went up after I was banned in-game and then I tried to find out what exactly happened.

So tell me more about the way you conducted yourself after. 
Honestly I conducted myself horribly. I made a ticket in the discord as I didn't know what I was banned for at the time and was told to act honestly in the appeal which I am doing. I Asked if I could ask further questions in DMs but I didn't get to see the answer and the ticket was closed. I Then messaged a staff member for some further help and the conversation got quite heated on my side of it. I stopped DMing the staff member and then took time to cool off then apologised to the staff member on how my action were wrong and I should now have acted in the way I did.

Learning from these situation and being on the server also helps me irl, to learn when to cool off and the manner in which I conduct myself, I Apologise to those who I messaged and I promise it will never happen again. 

The actual fact that we have had to push and push for the truth in here just shows how dishonest you are. Its all well and good you saying your being honest now but thats after us giving you about 2 more chances to tell the truth in this appeal. 

Quite frankly, i dont trust that you are actually sorry for the way you have acted and the fact that you have further gone on to cause grief for the people trying to keep the community clean and fun for all is just the cherry on top for me. 

You are going to be denied and you can re-appeal from 26/10/21 - That will be your 6 months from ban date. Next time, be more honest and up front from the get go and dont make us push you for the truth. 

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back