What's new
Roleplay UK

Join the UK's biggest roleplay community on FiveM and experience endless new roleplay opportunities!

Unban Appeal - jonoh12 - GTA RP

Status
Not open for further replies.

jonoh12

Unban Appeal for jonoh12 

In-game Name: Jono

Server: GTA RP

Steam ID: 76561199013407627

Ban ID: &&rpuk5519&&

Reason given for your ban: C1.6

In your own words, please type why you think you were banned.: I Was fully expecting to be appealing for a exploiting ban as that is what I was banned for on the 31/08/2021. It has been changed to a community ban and I am unsure why.
I was banned for exploiting a musket in a gang war between Triads and Azteca's. I Was on top of a roof shooting down at a armoured vehicle with a musket and using my radio telling the others where the vehicle was going. Soon died and then was banned a couple minutes later. I tried appealing it and then soon when spoke to fellow Triads I was told that I was glitching the musket into firing multiple times quicker than normal. At the time of using the musket I had no idea of this and wasn't trying to use it to any advantage. (Still don't know what triggered the glitch I've been told spamming X and using radio caused it. Still don't know)
I Do understand how it looked from a staff point of view looking through the reports.

Why should we unban you ?: Since my ban in 2021 I have dipped my toes back into FiveM Roleplay but nothing really compares to what I was experiencing while playing RPUK. Since my ban and previous bans beforehand I have had enough time to calm myself down from a hyperactive 16 year old with time to waste. Now to an 18 year old with a job and other things in my personal life I understand how little free time I have and I am just wanting to enjoy it and have somewhere I can join to cool off and relax.

Please confirm that you have read the unban appeal process and rules: Yes

Last edited by a moderator:
@jonoh12Please provide a screenshot of your ban message.

Have a think about anything else as to WHY we would upgrade the ban to a C1.6

I'll give you a hint, how many steam and discord accounts do you have access to?

Sorry been working since the last response. I Have access to 1 steam account? I Have a linked Epic account but I have only ever used 1 steam account since Arma 3 to today. Its always been Jonoyap... Steam ID 76561199013407627. If I have another steam account on your database I really don't know why. 

I Know this is out of the ordinary to ask but could I see the account I have linked to my IP (Or however its checked I am unsure) (Edited to add this) I understand if you can't share this information.  

Sorry been working since the last response. I Have access to 1 steam account? I Have a linked Epic account but I have only ever used 1 steam account since Arma 3 to today. Its always been Jonoyap... Steam ID 76561199013407627. If I have another steam account on your database I really don't know why. 
Are you telling the truth? Surely you don’t want to risk this being denied with the evidence we may possess?

Are you telling the truth? Surely you don’t want to risk this being denied with the evidence we may possess?
Honestly pal, I am unsure what evidence may have but I can tell you fully and honestly, I have not used another steam account. If there is another steam account linked to me somehow I will try to prove I have no involvement at all with it but I know I do not have another steam account. 

No I don't want to risk my opportunity here but the truth is that I have no knowledge of another account on steam. Nor I have another account on discord that has anything to do with RPUK as a whole. 

You were banned quite a while ago @jonoh12

Can you do the following:

• Quote the rule you broke (Not the C1.6)
  • Explain it in your own words
  • Explain why its on the server

Furthermore, please outline what you'll do in the future if unbanned and you come across something similar which probably shouldn't happen.

Please reply to the above, or this appeal may time out. 

The appeal has been Timed out, We are unable to keep ban appeals open indefinitely, You may reopen a new appeal but don’t forget to give our rules a thorough read over again here.

Additionally, to get more involved with the community join our Steam Group and Discord!

Steam Group: RPUK Steam Group

Discord: RPUK Discord

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back