What's new
Roleplay UK

Join the UK's biggest roleplay community on FiveM and experience endless new roleplay opportunities!

Unban Appeal - jordan stevens - GTA RP

Status
Not open for further replies.
Unban Appeal for jordan stevens 

In-game Name: jordan stevens

Server: GTA RP

Steam ID: 76561199039596109

Ban ID: !!rpuk7625!!

Reason given for your ban: illegal client

In your own words, please type why you think you were banned.: i loaded into the server and my friend met me at town hall and picked me up, we got no further and 2minutes down the road and i got kicked from the server for an "illegal client" i admit i was modding on gta 5 online but not on fivem, i dont wether that left a file in my game that was detectable by your anti cheat but i swear i wasnt cheating or attempting to cheat in anyway on your server.

Why should we unban you ?: you should unban me because i love this server have spent hours and days playing it, i am a good member of the community im honest reliable and report all wrong doings i see when around in the city,
i was modding on gta 5 online but never even attempted to cheat your server i love it and its people and im devastated this has happen. i am actually begging you to reconsider the ban

Please confirm that you have read the unban appeal process and rules: Yes

i really enjoy this server and want to provide the best rp i can on the best server possible and i believe this is the place to do that, i value my time on this server and feel like i would and can be a good addition to the community. i have already provided good rp on multiple occasions and do not want that to come to an end, the mistake made wont happen again 

Last edited by a moderator:
Imagine if it had gone the other way. You menu was not detected and you realised you could get away with doing whatever it did. 

I would not want to let a cheater back. 

Denied. 

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back