What's new
Roleplay UK

Join the UK's biggest roleplay community on FiveM and experience endless new roleplay opportunities!

Unban Appeal - jordan stevens - GTA RP

Status
Not open for further replies.
Unban Appeal for jordan stevens 

In-game Name: jordan stevens

Server: GTA RP

Steam ID: 76561199039596109

Ban ID: !!rpuk7625!!

Reason given for your ban: illegal client

In your own words, please type why you think you were banned.: it said i was banned for an illegal client, i was modding on the original multiplayer of gta 5 and didnt clear my game files before loading into roleplay.co.uk this is entirely my fault and i apologise for causing an inconvenience however i made no attempt to cheat or use my program in any way on your server. i have gave it some time and i have reflected upon my stupidity and i really and deeply miss this server

Why should we unban you ?: i have really took the time to reflect and i deeply miss this server along with the friends and friendships i have made because of this game, i made no attempt whatsoever too cheat or manipulate this server
the game files was obviously the reason for my ban and i accept full responsibility for that and i truly am sorry, my friends miss me and i miss them i have had a great time and provided a great experience to roleplayers on this server i have never broken a rule up until this foolish and moronic mistake. AGAIN I NEVER ACTUALLY ATTEMPTED TOO CHEAT. IM SORRY. please understand i have the biggest regret being banned and have truly missed playing

Please confirm that you have read the unban appeal process and rules: Yes

Last edited by a moderator:
View attachment 18662

093dfc78a6c0ea55dd9adc6befb6cbed.png

178e67dfb678abab77969c78b9145742.png

Locked for 3 days. 

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back