What's new
Roleplay UK

Join the UK's biggest roleplay community on FiveM and experience endless new roleplay opportunities!

Unban Appeal - Jordan_ - GTA RP

Status
Not open for further replies.

Jordan_

Unban Appeal for Jordan_ 

In-game Name: Jordan Meakin

Server: GTA RP

Steam ID: 76561198271509161

Ban ID: !!rpuk15199!!

Reason given for your ban: C1.2

In your own words, please type why you think you were banned.: inappropriate comment whilst on the server.

Why should we unban you ?: I Would like to start by stating that during my time On rpuk Over the last 3 Years something like this has never happened. My choice of words on a normal day to day basis are never so explicit. I like to consider that I have a good and well spoken vocabulary when speaking to others on and off the server and it’s such a out of place line for me to say and I would like to say that I was intoxicated while I was on the server that early morning, I know this is no excuse for what I said and I should of stayed off the server. I want to say that I am sorry to the whole community and the staff, when I said what I did it was never aimed at anyone and I can whole heartedly say that I will never do or say anything to discriminate anyone. I understand this is a communality where everyone should be welcomed and included and my actions did not reflect that and I am extremely apologetic.

Thank you for taking the time to read this and consider my appeal.

Please confirm that you have read the unban appeal process and rules: Yes

Last edited by a moderator:
Good afternoon, @Jordan_I hope you had a wonderful Christmas! 🙂

Is the fact you were intoxicated really the excuse, or is it just an excuse you're throwing out there?
I had a lot to drink over Christmas myself, yet I stayed away from the server as I knew I could potentially end up doing something I wouldn't usually.

Hello @Danoo I had a great Christmas thanks, I hope yours went well also,

To answer your first question about being intoxicated, Yeah, me and a few of the other boys who were there had a few drinks before joining the server and it's not a excuse I'm just throwing out. In hindsight, it was stupid of me to join just after having a few drinks and it was also very stupid of me to say the comment I made which I am ashamed of as this is not the type of language I use.

Hello @Jordan_

If this isn't the type of language you use, why did you say it in a calm and casual manner? 

Is this something that happens regularly when you have had a few drinks?

Last edited by a moderator:
Hello @Jessie Bennettthank you for the reply.

The reason behind me saying it in a calm casual manner is because I'm not a loud or out there person, I usually keep myself to a small group of people so I was a bit more comfortable around them.

And no its not a regular thing for me to start saying when I've had a few drinks. After a few drinks you're not as sharp as if you was sober so it was just a slip up and I'm sorry about that. If I was to be unbanned I will make sure that if I've had some drinks I will not log on to the server to make sure this mistake never happens again.

Good evening, @Jordan_! Thanks for the response 🙂

Surely this is a way you portray yourself usually, no? 
Would you say you're a racist person overall?
I wouldn't just suddenly blurt out a racist sentence due to being drunk, I would only be more inclined to say certain things in my usual vocabulary.

Thank you for getting back to me @Danoo!

I would never intentionally portray myself like this and I would like to hope my 3 years on the server would reflect that as an incident like this has never happened in that time and I can assure it never will. 
I wouldn't say I am a racist person at all and support all people of different backgrounds. This is one of the many reasons why I love the community of RPUK as you can meet people from all around the world and I am extremely disappointed in myself that I would compromise the welcoming nature of the server and myself.
I would not say this is in my usual vocabulary or even something I would ever say. I misjudged the determent my words held due to lack of good judgment. 
I am extremely sorry this has happened and to everyone effected by my actions.

Hello @Jordan_

I hope you had a lovely Christmas 

After looking in to your record and your responses, I am happy to unban you today. 

Before joining back please read the rules over again and keep in mind of what it is that you are saying. 

Any bans you receive in the next 6 months will be permanent and you will be back here. 

Welcome Back!

Now that you’ve been unbanned don’t forget to give our rules a thorough read over again here.

Please note unbans on the server are instant and you will be able to connect straight away.

Additionally, to get more involved with the community join our Steam Group and Discord!

Steam Group: RPUK Steam Group

Discord: RPUK Discord

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back