What's new
Roleplay UK

Join the UK's biggest roleplay community on FiveM and experience endless new roleplay opportunities!

Unban Appeal - jordanb - GTA RP

Status
Not open for further replies.

jordanb

Unlinked

Server: GTA RP
Character Name: Bruno Smith
Steam ID: 76561199123998620
Ban ID (just the numbers): 15820
Ban Reason: I said 3seaside in ooc
Why do you think you were banned: I said free seaside free alliance and free 229 in ooc chat i wasnt even part of alliance etc so i dont think the ban was justified
Why should we unban you: Because the ban wasnt justified all i did was say some words then after kicking me an admin decided to say ''fuck off you little fan boy'' all i did was was say something in ooc so i think i should be unbanned if you check my characters one of them have a 30k id ive been part of the city a long time and one thing shouldnt be what gets me banned for most it would be a kick but i got insta banned also i put a random ban id because i cant find mine i didnt even get a ban reason it just said ''no''
Please confirm that you have read the unban appeal process and rules: Yes

Good evening @jordanb , I hope all is well? :)

The fact that this ban appeal is based off of a kick, tells me that you've not even attempted to look into this correctly whatsoever.
Try connecting to the server, you'll find your ban reason alongside your ban ID.

I look forward to your response!

Good evening @jordanb , I hope all is well? :)

The fact that this ban appeal is based off of a kick, tells me that you've not even attempted to look into this correctly whatsoever.
Try connecting to the server, you'll find your ban reason alongside your ban ID.

I look forward to your response!
Well danoo that is just not true i was kicked yes but meanwhile to being kicked i had instantly gotten community banned from the discord etc that isnt normal procedure for kicks and was clearly only done because of what i stated i know their is another ban reason but rn i would like to focus on this i got banned first for saying something ooc which then an admin proceeded to give the reason of ''no'' and then publically talk shit about me in ooc chat once he had kicked me which isnt really fair on the community since i got banned for saying a harmless thing in ooc yet the admins can use it like its a public reddit forum to slander and talk shit about me with no reprocussions.

Good afternoon @jordanb , thanks for the response.

You've still not attempted to connect to the server as you've not provided your ban ID or reason after my initial response.
There is a lot more to this ban, and if you cannot see why a ban was pushed on yourself for the actions presented last night I am truly amazed.

This ban isn't based just off of your OOC messages, have a think back to what you could've possibly done last night to get yourself removed from the community.
You are no longer welcome here, unfortunately.

DECLINED

Just some more information about this plonker so our community can have some transparency as to why we dont want him back.

He went on a random players stream and posted some of my personal information to him. Why, i dont know. It appears i might have upset him.

Now, you will never be allowed back. Its as simple as that, and i have taken the courtesy to wipe all your characters as well. So there is no point coming mate!

Information on the internet is a two way street. Think about that one.

- Kristoffer 😉

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back