What's new
Roleplay UK

Join the UK's biggest roleplay community on FiveM and experience endless new roleplay opportunities!

Unban Appeal - jorgenash442 - GTA RP

Status
Not open for further replies.

jorgenash442

Unban Appeal for jorgenash442 

In-game Name: jorge nash

Server: GTA RP

Steam ID: 76561198861569761

Ban ID: !!rpuk13358!!

Reason given for your ban: g2.9,c2.2,g3.5

In your own words, please type why you think you were banned.: i had a friend who sent me money and he got it through making a new account and i moved the money for him (unwillingly knowing that's what was happening)

Why should we unban you ?: 

Since the inception of the motorcycle club, I have invested considerable time and effort into its development. My objective has been to establish an MC that embodies the spirit of camaraderie, adventure, and a touch of rebellion. I understand that my past actions have resulted in breaking the rules, and I acknowledge that appropriate consequences are necessary. However, I humbly request that my transgressions not be met with a permanent ban, as I genuinely aspire to contribute positively to the server.

Throughout my time on the server, I have actively engaged with the community, striving to make a meaningful impact. This involvement has taken various forms, such as participating in business transactions with fellow players and establishing mutually beneficial deals. Furthermore, I have taken it upon myself to extend a helping hand to others, assisting them in their endeavors and aiding them in getting back on their feet. These interactions have allowed me to develop friendships within the server and create a sense of belonging.

The server has become an integral part of my gaming experience, offering countless opportunities for exploration and role-playing. Returning to the server with a second chance would allow me to reignite the flame that initially drew me to the MC. It is my sincere desire to resume playing within the rules, embracing the role of a biker/criminal, while avoiding any future infractions. By doing so, I hope to create engaging and immersive experiences for both myself and my fellow players.

In conclusion, I am genuinely grateful for the experiences I have had within the motorcycle club community of your server. The setbacks I faced due to rule violations have provided me with valuable lessons, highlighting the importance of adherence and fair play. I wholeheartedly request a second opportunity to continue my journey, rebuilding the MC from the ground up, contributing to the server's community, and embracing the role-playing aspect with unwavering dedication. With sincere appreciation, I eagerly anticipate the chance to prove my commitment and make a positive impact on the server once again. Thank you.

Please confirm that you have read the unban appeal process and rules: Yes

Last edited by a moderator:
i had a friend who sent me money and he got it through making a new account and i moved the money for him (unwillingly knowing that's what was happening)
Once this appeal unlocks, I would like you to go a little more into detail with the above statement, please. What exactly happened?

Hi Staff/Sammy.

replying to: Once this appeal unlocks, I would like you to go a little more into detail with the above statement, please. What exactly happened?

Myself and a guy i got to knew started putting allot of time into the server and were becoming quite friendly. we tried to create an MC and get our names out ect. On the day we were banned he sent a total of £70k into my account in the space of 30 minutes, I had no idea where it was coming from until we got banned and he said the money was from him creating other characters and using their money to create a wealth for himself. As I stated i didn't do anything wrong i juts got caught up into someone doing a wrong deed.

Thanks again.

Once this appeal unlocks, I would like you to go a little more into detail with the above statement, please. What exactly happened?
Hi Staff/Sammy.

replying to: Once this appeal unlocks, I would like you to go a little more into detail with the above statement, please. What exactly happened?

Myself and a guy i got to knew started putting allot of time into the server and were becoming quite friendly. we tried to create an MC and get our names out ect. On the day we were banned he sent a total of £70k into my account in the space of 30 minutes, I had no idea where it was coming from until we got banned and he said the money was from him creating other characters and using their money to create a wealth for himself. As I stated i didn't do anything wrong i juts got caught up into someone doing a wrong deed.

Thanks again.

Hi Staff/Sammy. @Sammy

Thanks again.

Not only did you reply twice more to this appeal instead of editing your original post, bumping it up - you then also privately message staff, asking for your appeal to be reviewed. This doesn´t exactly show that you have read the rules at all. 

Locked for 3 days for bumping.

Locked an additional three days due to reporting the topic for not being looked at.

@jorgenash442Have you actually read the rules. Following the unban appeal rules should be the easiest of things to do. Doesn't portray a good picture of someone who will have to follow rules on the live server?

Hi staff

i do agree with the talking to staff that is my fault and i did not obey the  rules and i am sorry for that.  The topic of reposting is a accident i  though i was trying to edit my appeal but instead i had reposted it.  

Part of me wants to just shut this appeal down as you've had 3 bumps, 3 DM's to staff asking about your appeal and not a lot of effort put into your responses.

I can sympathise that being banned and waiting for sometimes days, weeks at a time puts you on edge.
We volunteer to be staff, to help better the community any way we can. We don't enjoy doing appeals as at the end of the day YOU broke the rules. 

So, why should we even consider letting you back?

You stated you don't believe you've done anything wrong. You also stated you questioned the other person on where they got this money from. 
Upon finding out they were creating multiple characters and transferring the money, if you had read the rules why didn't you flag this to staff?
Why did WE have to spend our free time finding this information out? 
Did it not seem wrong at the time?

Hi staff 

I understand your reasoning for not wanting me back,I agree that bumping was stupid and you have all the reason to decline my request.

I am grateful that you see why I did it yet unjustified. I appreciate that you do this voluntary and never meant to cause this much trouble I am sorry for this.

The reason you had to interfere with the cheating and I did not flag it is because I had no idea that he was doing it all he asked me was for my id so he could transfer money then asked for it back. I just didn’t think anything of it.

Another reason I think I should be let back is that I spent time in the city and haven’t found anything like this community has and I want to be apart of it.

again I want to apologise for my bumping and hope I can justify it to you.

thanks

Hello @jorgenash442tell me more about your character, what are their goals and ambitions?
While you're at it, describe a memorable roleplay scenario in wich your character played a major role!

Hi staff

my character has tried to start an mc with fellow members and we had our own bike I had an Indian scout black. We were hoping to get known well enough for a compound but we got shut down one night as we hosted a party at the Bahamas club. The lost had something to say about the club and how one of our member were not taking it seriously, in conclusion they did not make it. My character would disowned from the club and look for other ways in the city to make a living.

Hello,

Quick question before we continue, are you writing your own appeal? 

Hi @jorgenash442

So throughout this appeal you have now DM'd 3 separate staff members and bumped the appeal 4 times after already being warned that this will be closed if you continue.
If you cannot even follow the rules of the unban appeals I do not personally think we are ready to give you a second chance here as of yet.

There has been no patience shown throughout this appeal and it has only been prolonged due to all of the messaging and bumping resulting in it being locked multiple times.

You are welcome to re-appeal this ban on 14/09/2023.

Denied. 

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back