What's new
Roleplay UK

Join the UK's biggest roleplay community on FiveM and experience endless new roleplay opportunities!

Unban Appeal - Joseph Bane - GTA RP

Status
Not open for further replies.

AA001

Unlinked
Unban Appeal for Joseph Bane 

In-game Name: Valencia Romero

Server: GTA RP

Steam ID: 76561199020347630

Ban ID: !!rpuk13180!!

Reason given for your ban: C2.3 - Player Report

In your own words, please type why you think you were banned.: As seen in the video I combat logged when a police officer caught me selling cocaine which i fully admit to doing but at the time of doing so, i did not realise it would have got me banned because I am new to RP in general not just RPUK.

Why should we unban you ?: The Rules that i broke - Combat Logging (C2.3) - Leaving the game at any time while being in roleplay with another player.

I believe that i should be unbanned because I have spent enough time to reflect upon my mistakes and I regret it a lot. I was new to Rp and still am and i panicked and didnt know what to do so i disconnected. I realise that its against the rules and now after being banned for more than 2 and a half months i have spent time reading the rules and making sure that I do not break them again. I would also like to apologise to the player whose experience i ruined that day by combat logging as it would have been roleplay experience for him as he would have caught me. I have a lot of hours in the short time that i played and i would hope that i can be given another chance to play but this time fully knowing the rules and not breaking them. I deeply regret my actions and the negative impact they had on both the community and the individual involved. I want to express my sincerest apologies for breaking the rules and causing harm to someone else's experience. My behavior was inexcusable and goes against the values and principles that RPUK stands for. I am committed to making things right. I am genuinely sorry for any frustration, disappointment, or discomfort I may have caused, and I am determined to learn from this mistake and become a more responsible and considerate member of RPUK. I hope that you can find it in your heart to forgive me.

I was actually the one who started playing RPUK from my group of friends and have got 3-4 people on that now play but its a shame that i combat logged and got punished because i can no longer play with them. There arent a lot of servers out there that are simple and fun like RPUK which is why i will never stop trying to appeal because genuinely, this is the only server which i have found fun. You have made the rules for a reason and im sure i would be frustrated if i was in the boots of the other person as it ruined all the fun.

Once again, I want to apologise and really hope you can give me one last chance and i promise you nothing like this will ever happen again.

Sincerely ~ Valencia Romero

Please confirm that you have read the unban appeal process and rules: Yes

Hello @Joseph Bane

Hope your studies went well?

Do the following:

• Quote the rule you broke
  • Explain them in your own words
  • Explain why its on the server

Hi there thanks for replying.

Yes my studies went well thank you, got into my university!

Quote the rule you broke

(C2.3) Combat logging - " Logging out at any point during RP is exploiting. Some examples of this include: logging out during a firefight, being chased by the police, arrested by the police, while dead awaiting a medic, logging out in order to save gear, rage-quitting, logging out whilst restrained/detained. Punishment is a permanent ban. Staff can make an informed decision depending on if you’ve made an attempt to resolve the issue. We do suggest you attempt to re-join the server and continue the roleplay (try messaging them with the mobile system first). "

Explain them in your own words
Essentially what it means is if you are in a roleplay situation, this could be anything from being in a police chase, to having a brawl with someone or getting robbed and you are not allowed to leave the game until RP is finished. There are of course some situations like WIFI going out etc but when this happens you should make a ticket on phone on discord and if game crashes re-join as soon as possible..

Explain why its on the server

This rule is implemented to help make peoples experiences in RP much better since people could just log out every single time they almost lost their stuff or got arrested and this would make the server unenjoyable. Hence it is a permanent ban as the main point of the server is to roleplay and have fun but this would ruin the fun

once again, I really do apologise for this and promise nothing like this will ever happen again, and in the event of an unlucky circumstance e.g. WIFI goes out, I will definitely make a ticket right away to prevent myself from going through this process again..

Run me through what you'll do next time you're up to mischief and you need to go for whatever reason.

Thanks for the quick reply @Liam

Ok, so if I was up to mischief for example, if I was robbing another person and police caught me but I had to go because of some reason, first thing I would do is make a ticket on the RPUK discord server and explain to them what happened and whether i can join back or not. I would also drop a message in the relative channel e.g. #public police and say something like "whoever was chasing a man in a suit im having problems with my wifi and ill try and come back as soon as it works." 

You've not been on this community long, and you broke one of the worst rules here. I've already issued an inventory wipe on the character that you used to break the rule.

You've abided by the one month cooldown, and been quite polite about it despite the lying. I see no reason to keep you further banned.

Please don't make the same mistake twice.

Any bans within a 6 month period will lead to a permanent one due to the Fair Ban System

Unbanned

Last edited by a moderator:
Welcome Back!

Now that you’ve been unbanned don’t forget to give our rules a thorough read over again here.

Please note unbans on the server are instant and you will be able to connect straight away.

Additionally, to get more involved with the community join our Steam Group and Discord!

Steam Group: RPUK Steam Group

Discord: RPUK Discord

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back