What's new
Roleplay UK

Join the UK's biggest roleplay community on FiveM and experience endless new roleplay opportunities!

Unban Appeal - Joseph Triton_Unban - Community Banned

Status
Not open for further replies.
Unban Appeal for Joseph Triton_Unban 

In-game Name: Joseph Triton

Server: Community Banned

Steam ID: 76561198272875559

Ban ID: Unsure

Reason given for your ban: C1.6

In your own words, please type why you think you were banned.: I got banned because of my own actions and accord. To put simplify it and plainly. I was unfair and stupid. I called the owner at the time (Wilco) a pedophile, criticized and mocking the community as well as being a nuisance to the staff team. Obviously there is a hell of alot more that went into this but that is I believe most of the points

Why should we unban you ?: To be honest. I don't believe I will get unbanned, nor do I expect it or deserve it. This is more of an apology to the community for my actions in my earlier days. There is no excuse for them and quite frankly there was no need for them. All I'd like to do is apologize and say sorry to the people that I have been a pain to

Wilco - I am sorry for all I had said. You did not deserve to get that sort of treatment from anyone of your community. Especially from someone who is great full for the happy memories you had made possible on the ArmA server. Without you I probably wouldn't have made the friends I have to this day. After a year and a half I have grown to realise how much effort you put into this community and how much time you've spent allowing people to RP on your services. I apologize for all the harm, accusations and vile things I've said to you

Stavik and George Harris - I'd like to apologize to you both for all I had done, stavik after our conversation the week I was ejected from the community I'd come to realize a few things. Firstly everything that I had caused and acted upon were all my own doing. Secondly the amount of nuisense I had caused the staff team was uncalled for and disrespectful to the community and team that had created many memories and shaped me to be the person who I am. Thirdly by me doing all of this I had practically spat in the face of the man who hosted this community and disrespected the community. I take full responsibility for all of it

George I'd want to take this time to say sorry for the spam of messages that you received from me. They were distasteful and wrong to say the least. And although I'm not coming back to this community forever I'd like you to know that the messages that you received do not reflect who I am today

Finally the staff team. All of you who had to put up with my accounts after my removal deserve an apology of its own. It was unfair and not right for me to do this to the team that administered the game I had spent over 2 thousand hours on. There is alot of you now and I hardly know half the people in here however my apologies are to all of you.

This is probably my last ever post on these forums as I am expecting to wake up and be banned. So anyone who knows, remembers me.

Don't be a stranger!

Please confirm that you have read the unban appeal process and rules: Yes

Last edited by a moderator:
Hello @Joseph Triton_Unban

While I see the original video you uploaded has been taken down, now whether this was by your own accord, or by Youtube themselves, I suppose it's a step in the right direction nevertheless. 
But with all due respect, there are things that can be overlooked, retracted and apologized for - Your actions, so incredibly immature, toxic and just straight up disrespectful would struggle to fit into that category. 

If this is a way of extending an apology without the immediate restrictions of ban evasion being applied, under the guise of an unban appeal, I'll allow it this once. 
But unfortunately, as per this appeal; it will not be entertained any further. 

Best of luck.

Last edited by a moderator:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back