What's new
Roleplay UK

Join the UK's biggest roleplay community on FiveM and experience endless new roleplay opportunities!

Unban Appeal - JosephConway - GTA RP

Status
Not open for further replies.

JosephConway

Unban Appeal for JosephConway 

In-game Name: Vincent gambino

Server: GTA RP

Steam ID: 76561199205293798

Ban ID: IIrpuk13346II

Reason given for your ban: g1.2 Forum Report

In your own words, please type why you think you were banned.: I believe that I was banned for Poor Roleplay and RDM. In a situation that was concluding regarding both collectives of 229 and Ballas police had turned up with NHS and started to help people up and search them to take them away to PD. Whilst these OCG members were being tended to myself and a few others turned back up on scene and began shouting to Ballas things regarding the fight we had just had. Whilst in this exchange one of the Ballas shouted back to us giving us back and forth whilst he was being placed in a police car by Kate Anderson. I had followed Miss Anderson to PD and attempted to take out the ballas member before he could be held in safety, whilst trying this I hit officer Anderson in her head and killed her too, which was not my intention. This falls under both Poor roleplay and RDM.

Why should we unban you ?: In hindsight I should have allowed Kate to that her suspect into Mission Row which would have enabled further roleplay between them and between both gang and police factions in general. A lot of situations between gangs and police lately haven't been great to say the least and I realise that my lack of judgement and poor decision to attempt to take shots at the balla in custody contributes to the epidemic of poor faction roleplay and for that I do apologise to both the staff team and to Kate herself for being caught up in this altercation.

If given a second chance to come back I will steer clear of things like this and if I found myself in a situation that could snowball into anything that even emulates this slightly I'd leave and advise those around me to do the same as we are here to set a standard, not to allow ourselves to do stupid things and lower the standard that was set years ago on Arma.

Please confirm that you have read the unban appeal process and rules: Yes

Why didn't you attack her at Ballas turf when she was alone, but waited until she got to a fully staffed Police Station?

Hi Liam thank you for the reply,

The reason that this did not happen at the area of ballas turf was because we saw a lot of police presence inside and the response time would have been minimal meaning the risk for us to do so was quite high, we followed her and was planning to do this as she left the area and was fully alone with police being in and around the ballas area.

We followed her and attempted to cut her off as you see in the report video we drove straight forward and she turned right towards the police station, we then took the full "block" around and cut her off at the front gates, and continued trying to attack robz and unfortunately she was caught in the crossfire of what happened. 

However this should not have happened as the police station is fully staffed and realising that we left ballas turf for the same reason of police presence the same RP should have took place here and we should have called it a day and accepted that robz was out of our reach at that current time.

Because of this the roleplay was rushed and that is what unfortunately caused the bullets to stray into kate, whilst this was not my intention, it happened. I can only apologise for this and it is not something that I am proud of or pride myself in being a part of, Looking back the situation should have either happened whilst she was on the way to the police station or at the ballas turf. Because we had left it so long  she was at the police station when we started the RP it left myself rushing as we didn't want to let robz get away, but at the same time it let my RP slip to a point that is unacceptable and lead to a someone that we hadn't really roleplayed with getting shot.

After looking back at the situation and realising the wrongs that I have made I can understand how silly this looks from an outside perspective we were doing this away from ballas turf because of the police, but then attacking a police officer outside the police station does not make sense either.

I realise now the contradiction my character has roleplayed, and whilst the physical "players" might not be at the police station it should be roleplayed that there is police present, the rushing of the RP was sloppy and poor and is something that I take no pride in and if I were to be unbanned you wouldn't see this from myself again.

I hope this answers your question, If you have any more questions I will go into as much detail as possible.

Thank you for taking the time to read.

The reason that this did not happen at the area of ballas turf was because we saw a lot of police presence inside
Could you not say this for the MRPS?

Because of this the roleplay was rushed and that is what unfortunately caused the bullets to stray into kate, whilst this was not my intention
Why was it rushed? Isn't roleplay supposed to be rewarding and fun for both sides?

Hi Liam thank you for the reply.

Yes you could say this for the MRPS and that's why I stated in the last reply I can now see my character was roleplaying a contradicting scenario leaving ballas to avoid the police but then doing something at the police station makes no sense either, and just because there was no physical characters there the roleplay should have been that it was fully staffed.

Looking back at the situation and the scenario that I was in with Kate and understanding this from an outside perspective I can see the mistake that I have made and can only apologise for this.

In regards to the roleplay being rushed, this was because Kate was about to enter the front gates with robz and there was a chance that we could have lost him into the police custody. However at this point we should have left the situation and not even attempted to attack robz, one because it is outside a police station and two there was no longer the opportunity to provide high quality RP which as you said should be rewarding for both parties.

This is the mistake that I have made and I have ruined a situation for someone, this was never my intention at the time but I can not deny that this happened, and for that I hold my hands up and admit to the mistake that I have made. I can say that during my time on the server I have greatly enjoyed playing, and yes I have made mistakes in the past but one thing I have always done is take them on board and make sure that I improve in that area. I do not want to make anyone's time on the server less fun or enjoyable, I want to be a part of great roleplay scenarios that are fun for all. This scenario was not that for Kate and now looking back I can see where I have made the mistake, one rushing the scenario in the first place and not allowing for that high quality roleplay there was many other options that I could have attempted and done this at a different location. Such as Kidnap, Hostage roleplay/ransom roleplay for robz. 

With the mistake that I have made I am genuinely sorry, I want to be able to prove to the staff team and the community that I am able to provide quality RP to players and have the chance to redeem the mistakes that I have made. If I were to be unbanned this is something that you will not see from me again, I have let myself down and the people that I roleplay with down. Quality should always be the primary aim of any roleplay and this is something that I have reminded myself of during the ban that I have received.

This is your second perm ban within 6 months, we're letting you play on our server to Roleplay with others and to make it enjoyable for both sides. You aren't here to win every situation, break rules to gain the advantage.

I'll do you a deal, if you're banned again within 6 months you'll be straight onto a 2 month cooldown. You're going down a slope, that I hope you don't want to continue going on.

Do you agree to this deal or not?

Hello again liam, i appreciate your reply,

Yes I absolutely accept this deal and with this opportunity to come back into the server I will make a great effort to make sure you don't see me continuing down said slope and to make sure any situation is high quality for everyone involved.

Don't make the same mistakes again, scenarios are supposed to be fun for both parties.

Unbanned

Welcome Back!

Now that you’ve been unbanned don’t forget to give our rules a thorough read over again here.

Please note unbans on the server are instant and you will be able to connect straight away.

Additionally, to get more involved with the community join our Steam Group and Discord!

Steam Group: RPUK Steam Group

Discord: RPUK Discord

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back