What's new
Roleplay UK

Join the UK's biggest roleplay community on FiveM and experience endless new roleplay opportunities!

Unban Appeal - Josh Deontay - GTA RP

Status
Not open for further replies.

Josh Deontay

Unlinked
Unban Appeal for Josh Deontay 

In-game Name: Josh Deontay

Server: GTA RP

Steam ID: 76561199210803015

Ban ID: !!rpuk15533!!

Reason given for your ban: G2.4

In your own words, please type why you think you were banned.: I was banned after being reported for NVL during a situation between Grove and Vagos while at the dodgy doctor when being asked to drop everything I was milking it and dropping things slowly which led to them killing me. Due to FBS it is a permanent ban.

Why should we unban you ?: I believe I should be unbanned as this one scenario that happened does NOT represent me as a whole from the countless times that I have provided high quality RP. Looking back now at the situation I don't know why I was milking it so much when dropping my items other than the fact that it has happened to me and many others a lot of times where you try to get someone to drop something and they beat around the bush and stall to waste time. Ultimately I should have just dropped the gun as it was on 0.16% and not worth being banned over however in the heat of the moment I did not and it has lead to me being on the forums again. I understand the NVL rule and don't really know why I did it as the gun was literally about to expire within an hour or so, I think I may have been annoyed or frustrated at the time and let y emotions get the better of me. I understand the ban is permanent due to FBS however I do understand that what I did was wrong upon reflection and I am sorry. I should have taken responsibility for my actions and I may have not ended up here again.

Please confirm that you have read the unban appeal process and rules: Yes

Good afternoon @Josh Deontay

For someone who has been apart of this community since 2021, I do not believe 24 hours is enough time for you to reflect on your actions and learn from them. You can appeal again 18/01/2024 

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back