What's new
Roleplay UK

Join the UK's biggest roleplay community on FiveM and experience endless new roleplay opportunities!

Unban Appeal - JoshLander - GTA RP

Status
Not open for further replies.

Josh Lander

Banned
Unban Appeal for JoshLander 

In-game Name: Josh Lander

Server: GTA RP

Steam ID: 76561198398288502

Ban ID: !!rpuk13743!!

Reason given for your ban: G1.3 - Forum Report

In your own words, please type why you think you were banned.: (G1.3) Baiting - Taking deliberate actions to create a scenario where you get chased or engaged with, especially to cause a firefight. Examples: Robbing a service station with the intent of a gunfight, deliberately committing crimes in front of the police, swearing at a group of gang members.

So before I get into this mass shit show of what happened I was to apologise to the players involved in this situation and for the possible misunderstanding that had occurred during this time. So right, I'm heading up to the coalition hill to start selling drugs as I wanted to make money and interact with NPC's to make money, after making my way up to the hill on my "faggio" (a very slow motorbike which does not go higher than 30mph with bumps in the road) i slowly ride up to the hill where to saw a few of my fellow gang members riding in a group riding on their bikes at the time i needed to grab some bags to bag my cocaine in off another member who was in the group so i stupidly decided to spin it and try get the bags so i could go sell some drugs. after getting close enough to try and get these bags i saw alot more police cars coming and i had a lot of coke on me so i didn't want to risk being singled out and arrested so i asked the group if they could stick with me on my faggio which is limited to a very slow sped due to being a moped.

after we started approaching my own turf i looked down towards my petrol gauge and saw it was that low it wouldn't make it to turf. so after i let the others know we went to the petrol station where we were hoping to refuel and carry on however the police person got out his car and attempted to taze my gang member so i approached but hung back as i thought he has a decent chance to recover from the taze and get on his bike and flee however after he got up he went towards his bike and got on and then got kicked off his bike so i decided to throw one punch just to shake him and a warning to potentially leave him alone.
however he didnt then the police officer decided to shoot individuals who were running around punching the officers before they pulled their guns and then started shooting.

in conclusion from my pov i couldn't physically go any faster, and don't see myself as baiting as i couldn't do anything about the speed i was going and couldn't go any faster at the time and the reason the other were going the same speed was because i asked them to not leave me as i had a lot of coke on me which would of got me a lot of money if and when i sold it.

I want to thank any member of the staff team who reads through and decides to reply and understand me from what im thinking and if not to help me understand.

hope you have a great day.

Why should we unban you ?: The reason i want to be unbanned is because i want to continue my journey within RPUK as its the only server/community I've ever stuck with. after spending just over 1,500 hours on the server over the year i have been here for it has honestly been the best time I've had, yes I've had a few moments where I've made mistakes, however I've learnt and moved on, never making the same mistake again and always using it to learn and move on. personally i see this as a misunderstanding however if that is not the case please enlighten me and show me where i am going wrong and help me to understand. thank you, yet again thank you to any member of the staff team who looks into my report.

Please confirm that you have read the unban appeal process and rules: Yes

Bans for exploiting, meta gaming and now baiting all in the space of what? 9 months?

What's going wrong? Because this trajectory cannot continue. 

Good afternoon hope your all well,

i appreciate the reply, and to be honest with you i was starting to become comfortable and I've not had any bad things happen as i was coming off FBS next month and was really trying to improve my RP and now im back here. i am disappointed in myself. I've said i wouldn't be here again but i let it slip all for a laugh and it definitely wasn't worth it. ive learnt from my bans and never made the same mistake and i feel i didn't need this as its another bump in the road, i feel I've come along way from when i joined the server. I've met a lot of people and really enjoy my time here to be honest with you. 

Because this trajectory cannot continue. 
i know and i agree that it can't and wont happen again. i want another chance to provide to the community and not trying to be the clown and stop putting other peoples roleplay at a disadvantage all because of me just wanting to be a dickhead and have a laugh. as it is fun for me but looking back now it probably was not fun for him/ the police. i should of not got involved in the chase when i saw them drive past and should of carried on riding past as i was at a massive disadvantage being on a faggio and not being able to "Outrun the police"

it was a stupid and reckless decision to turn around and join the chase that had absolutely nothing to do with me.

Hope you have a great day. 

thank for reading and taking time out of your day.

It was clear the Police were there for Rock due to the fact that he was the one the cops started chasing. You all knew this, yet the explanation for driving slow was because you were driving on a Faggio.

Why join in? Why not get on another persons bike to leave, rather than trail them along with you all to bait them into roleplaying with you, whereas all 229 decided to down them all?

Cheers for the the reply liam much appreciattion for that.

at the time i did not know they were after rock as it wasn't just rock the police was chasing at the time, as i was quite late to the situation. i wasn't on radio as i was sorting a few things out and when i was on my way back up to the coalition hill and i saw the chase i turned around and i agree i shouldn't of turned around and got involved in something that was stupid and clearly was as i ended up getting banned for it. i have no reason to join and and i shouldn't of it was a very stupid and reckless decision i made. due to me being on the faggio is i was going to bring it up to the hill to have a laugh and sell on it.

whereas all 229 decided to down them all?
tbh i don't agree we should of as a collective downed and shouldn't of started a mass fight for this as it was stupid. i personally thought rock was being pulled over for selling and thought he had alot of stuff on his person so i thought id help out. whereas looking now he was only asked to pull over because he didn't have a helmet. which he made the decision to not pull over.

i know now looking back i shouldn't have been involved and shouldn't have involved myself as it had nothing to do with me at the time and looking back now i should of thought about this instead of turning around and getting involved and being narrow minded.

hope you have a great night Liam! 

and thanks for reading

i personally thought rock was being pulled over for selling and thought he had alot of stuff on his person so i thought id help out.
You were on radio though, so you could've asked like the usual response that gang members do...

What would you have done differently?

You were on radio though, so you could've asked like the usual response that gang members do
i would of however i never had my radio turned on,, i’m not sure if i mentioned it but i was speaking to someone and turn it off due to not being able to hear the person i was speaking to due to people talking on the radio so i decided to turn it off, and forgot to turn it on so continued to ride of to the mountain oblivious to the fact a chase was going on.

What would you have done differently?
if i had the chance to do that again, to be completely honest i wouldn’t get involved due to the bike i am riding at the time, and it would be a stupid and was a stupid mistake to turn around and get involved in something which had absolutely nothing to do with me.

thanks again for the reply liam

hope you have a good day!

Do the following:

• Quote the rule you broke
  • Explain it in your own words
  • Explain why its on the server

Furthermore, explain to us what is your object on this community?

Quote the rule you broke
(G1.3) Baiting - Taking deliberate actions to create a scenario where you get chased or engaged with, especially to cause a firefight. Examples: Robbing a service station with the intent of a gunfight, deliberately committing crimes in front of the police, swearing at a group of gang members.

Explain it in your own words
The baiting rule. its where someone baits to get a reaction or to create a chase which would lead to a shootout or some sort of fight. an example of this would be ramming a police car with no previous rp then driving away to get the officer to chase you. circling a gang turf and saying "fuck you" "pussy's" and all that to get a reaction out of them which would be baiting a gun fight. baiting is when u purposely do something to get a reaction out of someone or a fraction/gang.

Explain why its on the server
This rule is on the server so top quality roleplay can be performed and done without deliberate actions being taken which effects the roleplay by making decisions which guarantees a fight/shootout to happen. Without this rule in place people would be going up to gangs and making them angry forcing them to shoot them and can cause a lot of issue and ruin the flow of roleplay.

Furthermore, explain to us what is your object on this community?
So, if i return to the server i will be going solo for a bit and seeing where the flow off roleplay is as i'm not limiting myself to what i can and can't do, as i feel if i limited myself to what I'm doing it could restrict the flow of roleplay which could happen. I'm going to chill about earn some money chill with some mates have a laugh and enjoy the server. mainly have a good time and provide the best roleplay to the others that i can and help many new players coming into the community as possible as i know its hard when you first come into the server knowing how to get started. 

Thanks for your time Liam much appreciated!

What do you think of the downfall of 229?
to be honest it was quite sad to see how fast something went down that took so long to build, as i was only their for the last 2 months i don't really have much to say about it. it was sad to see how and what happened, guess we live and we learn and its time to move on. i do have to say i had the most fun within the group over the year i had been on the server. but all good things come to a end sadly so just have to see where my future of roleplay takes me.

I'll do you a deal.

If you are banned again within the next 4 months for any rulebreak, you'll be on a 1 month cooldown.

Do you agree?

Welcome Back!

Now that you’ve been unbanned don’t forget to give our rules a thorough read over again here.

Please note unbans on the server are instant and you will be able to connect straight away.

Additionally, to get more involved with the community join our Steam Group and Discord!

Steam Group: RPUK Steam Group

Discord: RPUK Discord

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back