What's new
Roleplay UK

Join the UK's biggest roleplay community on FiveM and experience endless new roleplay opportunities!

Unban Appeal - josht4321 - GTA RP

Status
Not open for further replies.

josht4321

Unban Appeal for josht4321 

In-game Name: Levi Long

Server: GTA RP

Steam ID: 76561198122567665

Ban ID: !!rpuk10515!!

Reason given for your ban: C2.2 Exploiting - Using or attempting to use any exploits in any of our community game servers such as but not limited to duplication of items or money, transferring/processing items through walls and windows or bypassing intended animations. Punishment i

In your own words, please type why you think you were banned.: Beacause when i was taken hostage i purposely quit to ruin someone elses gaming experince, so that he could not gain my items etc... Which i then procceded to deny saying that my computer was crashing when in reality i was purposely quiting. Which is combat logging but, I was banned under a diffrent rule not sure if there is any confusion there?

Why should we unban you ?: Because my actions were very irresponsible and would not be performed again. I would like to have a second chance to write my wrongs and go along with the RP (which i never did before) and enjoy the game along with others

Please confirm that you have read the unban appeal process and rules: Yes

Hello @josht4321

Why did you decide to quit, so you would avoid loosing your items? Did you think nothing would happen doing it?

Last edited by a moderator:
I quit after they kidnapped me for no reason so they could not get my items out of pure anger. Yes i knew there would be repercussions.

C2.3 bans have a minimum 1 month no appeal cooldown. You can appeal your ban on 23/11/22

Denied.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back