What's new
Roleplay UK

Join the UK's biggest roleplay community on FiveM and experience endless new roleplay opportunities!

Unban Appeal - juanculo - GTA RP

Status
Not open for further replies.

juanculo

Unban Appeal for juanculo 

In-game Name: Juan Vaffanculo

Server: GTA RP

Steam ID: 76561198991628954

Ban ID: !!rpuk8775!!

Reason given for your ban: C2.2 (Exploiting - Using or attempting to use any exploits in any of our community game servers such as but not limited to duplication of items or money, transferring/processing items through walls and windows or bypassing intended animations.), C.7

In your own words, please type why you think you were banned.: I know I was banned for abusing a glitch with the mechanic trucks, I stacked them on top of each other in order to gain an advantage of more storage than I should have (1250) While extra storage was one reason for doing it, I also wanted to push the limits of the server and have some fun with it. Obviously with the 1 month ban that i was rightfully given, I have had time to think about why this is not the correct way to have fun and why it was such a stupid decision so ontop of that I have refrained myself and given myself another month to reflect on my actions

Why should we unban you ?: I am struggling to think of reasons myself but deep down I know that there is still the well-loved and respected community member of JuanNumbahJuan and I truly believe that this ban appeal is the last one that will ever leave my fingertips. I had a sinking heart once I realised what I had done and I realise that what I did was a completely idiotic decision. While I am here I know it will never be enough but I would like to humbly apologize to the server and the staff team for the mess I created and the inconveniences it took for you guys to clean up, I understand how much of a pain it can be to deal with these ban appeals and to submit everything. Not only for myself but for the rest of the community, I will NOT make these stupid decisions again (giving myself an even worse name) every time I appear on this side of the forums my reputation gets damaged and I am sick of it. I believe I am ready to rejoin the server and make the RIGHT decisions this time around. I promise to you that I will not keep going down this spiral that I have created for myself and I realise that. Thanks for reading/considering.

Please confirm that you have read the unban appeal process and rules: Yes

So looking over this more than a little disappointed to say the last, As I believe you can imagine. Having as much time as yourself within the community whilst being on and off you've been here long enough to know the rules and what is allowed and what isn't. 

In relation to dealing with appeals as you mentioned, It's not a pain to deal with them. Being in the appeals section multiple times I will agree doesn't look good for yourself as in your last appeal where you was unbanned you was even informed to read the rules before rejoining. Have you even bothered to take the time to read our rules within your time here on RPUK?

You mentioned you've had time to reflect within the month, Explain this for us. 

Since March 2022 you've had 3 bans and a warning issued, 4 total historic bans meaning this being the fifth. What's with the downward spiral of behaviours as of recent? 

@juanculoPlease respond soon or the appeal will be timed out.

The appeal has been Timed out, We are unable to keep ban appeals open indefinitely, You may reopen a new appeal but don’t forget to give our rules a thorough read over again here.

Additionally, to get more involved with the community join our Steam Group and Discord!

Steam Group: RPUK Steam Group

Discord: RPUK Discord

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back