What's new
Roleplay UK

Join the UK's biggest roleplay community on FiveM and experience endless new roleplay opportunities!

Unban Appeal - JuanNUmbahJUan - GTA RP

Status
Not open for further replies.

JuanNUmbahJUan

Unban Appeal for JuanNUmbahJUan 

In-game Name: Juan Vaffanculo

Server: GTA RP

Steam ID: 76561198991628960

Ban ID: !!rpuk8775!!

Reason given for your ban: C2.2,(Exploiting - Using or attempting to use any exploits in any of our community game servers such as but not limited to duplication of items or money, transferring/processing items through walls and windows or bypassing intended animations.) C1.7

In your own words, please type why you think you were banned.: I know I was banned for abusing a glitch with the mechanic trucks, I stacked them on top of each other in order to gain an advantage of more storage than I should have (1250) While extra storage was one reason for doing it, also i did it for the fun side for me, what was not okay in anyway. Obviously with the 6 month ban that i was rightfully given, I have had time to think about why this is not the correct way to have fun and why it was such a stupid decision.

Why should we unban you ?: C1.7 I know this is wrong, especially now and its obviously impossible to stack that many trucks and drive them at the same time, I will definitely not do it again.
C2.2 also as @siren told me that the ban would happen, cause it was an exploit. This is extra reassurance to me that I won't do anything like that again or do anything that other's say is an exploit ever again.

Please confirm that you have read the unban appeal process and rules: Yes

What made you do something like this? Surely you know it was wrong?

I did this cause i was stupid in first place, also i did it to have  a little fun and wanted to see how a cop would react to something like this, i was pretty sure a cop will stop me at some time and impound it since such a vehicle is not save for the road as well as the people on the streets, what didnt happen.. I am pretty sure i just wanted to go to jail was what made me do it.

I knew it was wrong and will never attempt something as stupid as that at any point again. 

I did not do it cause of the capacity  since i have enough vehicles with a high capacity, i also didnt do it to gain any advantage since i was sure and already calculated in that a cop will take it from me at some point. 

I am still verry sorry about what had happen.

You stacked the vehicles, took them to the mines and took the time to fill each one. You say that you did this without the intention of gain an advantage yet you took them and filled them with materials.

Why else would you take the trucks to the mines if you were not trying to gain an advantage while using them?

i was pretty sure a cop will stop me at some time and impound it since such a vehicle is not save for the road as well as the people on the streets, what didnt happen.. I am pretty sure i just wanted to go to jail was what made me do it.
You were trying to get sent to jail? Are you justifying your actions by saying you were trying to bait the police?

You stacked the vehicles, took them to the mines and took the time to fill each one. You say that you did this without the intention of gain an advantage yet you took them and filled them with materials.

Why else would you take the trucks to the mines if you were not trying to gain an advantage while using them?
Cause i was sure the materials i ve got are somewhat illegal and they would have been taken aswell as the vehicle, so it would have not benefited me in that either way if anything it would have made things worse in maybe a longer prison sentence or higher fine to pay, i was not planning to bring the materials anywhere i would have just driven arround with it, until i would have been stopped.

You were trying to get sent to jail? Are you justifying your actions by saying you were trying to bait the police?
I was maybe baiting somewhat since the vehicle itself gains some attention by just looking at it, if it was by a cop or by a normal citizen.

I did not drive recklessly/ i did not drive to fast / and i was not crashing into locals or other peoples cars. I was not intending to harm anyone (a cop) while i would have been stopped. 

I would have had a normal conversation with them and see where the things would have gone from there.

I've read this appeal and I'm shocked to see that you're not taking ownership of the rules you broke to gain an advantage, if you weren't using this to gain an advantage then why were you filling up each truck? You've even went on to state that you were technically baiting for the police to arrest you...

This appeal is a way for you to convince us on why we should allow you back onto the server and with this appeal, I just don't see it unfortunately. Take this into consideration in your next appeal.

Denied

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back