What's new
Roleplay UK

Join the UK's biggest roleplay community on FiveM and experience endless new roleplay opportunities!

Unban Appeal - JuanNUmbahJUan - GTA RP

Status
Not open for further replies.

JuanNUmbahJUan

Unban Appeal for JuanNUmbahJUan 

In-game Name: Juan Vaffanculo

Server: GTA RP

Steam ID: 76561198991628954

Ban ID: !!rpuk12887!!

Reason given for your ban: C2.3

In your own words, please type why you think you were banned.: Late last night I was vdmed by some people in Legion Square and revived by a medic. I was pretty sure they were baldys. After that I took someone to the hospital, after I left the hospital I saw one of them again in the entrance and I stabbed him, after that I drove to my house and I got run over again, I made it out hurt but after that we started stabbing each other without a word from the guy who ran me over, i ended up dying,
After I was on the floor he told me that the guy I stabbed was a friend of his. He drove off, healed himself and presumably got a new local car. He came back to me and put me in the trunk of the car. and I logged out as i was still in the trunk.

Why should we unban you ?: I was pretty sure he was going to just drop me into the ocean, I was pretty sure I wouldn't get out alive, I wasn't careing about the items I was carrying and I was tired. I logged out and was sure that today if I log back in I'll just start over with all my items lost and of course no idea of what happened last night. I didn't know and now I do know that even if I'm struggling with baldys, even if I'm tired, I have to stay to the end.

Please confirm that you have read the unban appeal process and rules: Yes

Last edited by a moderator:
Combat Logging bans come with an automatic one month cooldown, regardless if you believe someone broke a rule or not. You may re-appeal 20/06/23.

However, you were only unbanned 04/05/23 from an Exploiting ban. You should take a few months to fully learn the rules which you should've done once unbanned.

Denied.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back