What's new
Roleplay UK

Join the UK's biggest roleplay community on FiveM and experience endless new roleplay opportunities!

Unban Appeal - Judgeyy06 - GTA RP

Status
Not open for further replies.

Judgeyy06

Unban Appeal for Judgeyy06 

In-game Name: George Judge

Server: GTA RP

Steam ID: 76561198392339209

Ban ID: rpuk#4800

Reason given for your ban: Rule: C1.7

In your own words, please type why you think you were banned.: Because I said that I was 15 in a heated discord argument when I was very tired and it was very early in the morning, I only mentioned anything in regards to being under age as a scape goat to say that I had done GCSE IT, which I had done after I resat them at 18.

Why should we unban you ?:  I never mentioned anything up until now because I know that no one would believe me at the time, and If I'm honest, it was a very stupid mistake saying it, even though its not even my age. I'm appealing it now because there is no better server, so  that's one of the reasons why I'm repealing the ban, because I thought I might be able to find a decent server, but I really cant. It was a genuine mistake even talking that late and furthermore talking after a few drinks and also lying about my age which put me in a even worse position, and the fact I lied about my age and within the lie saying that I'm younger than I actually am, It was very stupid and spontaneous and I don't have a valid excuse other than I was tired and tipsy, and these are the reasons I'm now in the predicament that people think I'm 15 1. Getting into a argument late at night and being tired and unbothered and just wanted a way to either be ignored or win the argument (I'm scouse, I'm gonna be arrogant) and 2. Lying about my age, by saying I was 15 (the lie). I only said that I was 15 because it would make more sense with saying I did GCSE IT (to try and get out of the heated argument about dev work etc, (The Scapegoat)) I resat my IT GCSE at the age of 18. Id like to put on record now my actual age so there is no further confusion, I'm recently 19 as of 20/07, I was 18 at the time of the ban and turned 19 literally the next day. I really cant understand why I'd think of saying something along the lines of faking my age to make myself younger! I can only put it down to being tired and slightly tipsy. I hope that whoever is reading this right now understands where I'm coming from when I say 'Tipsy' as we all know, when you get a few drinks down you, nothing is off the table, and that is what has landed me in this mess, and to make matters worse, My memory was hazy of the night and only remembered what I had done and said once I tried logging onto the city. Thank you.

I'd also like to add that in one of my messages which got mentioned later on this conversation, said something along the lines of: 'Who knows, I could be chatting shit.' To find this message you'll have to use the search feature as the next day, once I realised what I had said, I deleted the messages, however they remain in the logs, It was all in the 'Help' Channel, sorry for the inconvenience.

In addition to this, on my original unban appeal, I was informed that I was banned over the Pegi rating of Grand Theft Auto (which is 18), I wasn't aware that this is reason I got originally banned and by the time I was going to add further replies to the staff member who had replied, the appeal was closed over, and I didn't want to harass the staff by making a new appeal straight away, or go into teamspeak. Hence why I'm writing up another a week or so later knowing the full reason I got banned, I should've made it clear from the very start what my age was before appealing to anything and I'm extremely sorry for not doing so as its now wasted Staff members time and for that I'm really sorry, I'd like to personally apologise to the helpful staff member who sorted my original appeal so if I could do over discord or teamspeak that would be greatly appreciated, and if not, could someone make him/her aware that I'm sorry for wasting their times in the first place by lying about my age as a scapegoat in a argument, that was selfish and I should've let a staff member know as soon as. 

I haven't attempted to contact another staff member or submit another appeal over the past 10 days as I didn't want to add to any inconvenience to the staff members.

Id like to add that the next day I politely asked for a staff member knowing my mistakes.

Thank you for reading my new unban appeal now that I'm aware of why I was banned, I've been honest in this appeal as I know what I'm appealing about, I hope you have a great day.  

Please confirm that you have read the unban appeal process and rules: Yes

Last edited by a moderator:
Id like to add that I'm happy to jump on teamspeak if its easier for the staff to understand me talking to them directly.

Last edited by a moderator:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back