What's new
Roleplay UK

Join the UK's biggest roleplay community on FiveM and experience endless new roleplay opportunities!

Unban Appeal - Judgeyy06 - GTA RP

Status
Not open for further replies.

Judgeyy06

Unban Appeal for Judgeyy06 

In-game Name: George Judge

Server: GTA RP

Steam ID: 76561198392339209

Ban ID: rpuk#4800

Reason given for your ban: PEGI

In your own words, please type why you think you were banned.: I was banned for saying I was doing my GCSE's in a discord channel, Which Inferred that I was under the age of 18 at the time.

Why should we unban you ?: I would like to start this appeal by apologising for my antics this time 2 years ago.
I have taken the time away from the server to come back and re appeal this ban without the lies, and so I can be completely straight up with you lot.
Since my ban, I have turned 18 and would like the opportunity to come back and be part of the community again.

I understand that I have already made a number of appeals filled with lies, out of pure desperation to get back into the server. I regret doing this as it now leaves my reputation tarnished..
Almost everything I have mentioned in other appeals is complete and utter lies and I want to apologise for this, and I hope that you can read this appeal and understand that, At the time, All that I wanted to do was get back into the server.

I can look back and understand 100% why it was unacceptable to do this and the ban was inevitable as it fell under the PEGI rating for GTA and the server.

Please confirm that you have read the unban appeal process and rules: Yes

Tell me about the ban evading at the start of the year

Hiya Phoenix mate, Thanks for the rapid response.

Could you expand on this please? Not too sure what you mean.

Hi OneShot.

I wasn't ban evading. Which is why I asked him to expand because its news to me haha.

Can you show me what you have that you think links me to this please.

Last edited by a moderator:
This is you appeal and your opportunity to open up and stop with any lies, a steam account that matches back to you has been banned back in January.

Can you tell us a bit about that?

Thanks again for the response OneShot,

Could you please DM on discord what you know please, I genuinely have no knowledge of this.

I wish there is something I could give you, But there isnt. My Discord is geo.5. 

Thanks in advance

I will give you one more opportunity,

What about all the website accounts you made? some appealing the same ban as this?

Hi OneShot,

I did make another forum account as I forgot the password to this one, after I changed browser, but all sorted now I do apologise for that.

Mate, I genuinely want to come back to RPUK, Please Please help me out on this. I have no idea what your talking about. If I did, Do you not think id just admit it given the circumstances?

Im asking you as a staff member, To give me the details because I really cant help yous, nor myself, If you dont. I have no knowledge of this, I can apologise for being no help.

Please can you understand my situation.

I understand your situation, but this is your appeal and you should be bringing these details to me, you have multiple steam accounts and website accounts (Not just one) but you have been appealing multiple bans.

I'm sorry I did give you the opportunity to be more open but you don't want to go down that road,

You are not going to be welcomed back just yet unfortunately, as there is so much here that you are hiding behind the curtain,

Also take a look at your ban reasons again, since you are missing one.

You may re-appeal in 3 months time (22/10/23)

Denied

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back