What's new
Roleplay UK

Join the UK's biggest roleplay community on FiveM and experience endless new roleplay opportunities!

Unban Appeal - Judgeyy06 - GTA RP

Judgeyy06

Unban Appeal for Judgeyy06 

In-game Name: George Judge (I think)

Server: GTA RP

Steam ID: 76561198392339209

Ban ID: rpuk#4800

Reason given for your ban: PEGI and Common Sense

In your own words, please type why you think you were banned.: I was banned over 2 years ago for admitting to being underage in an OOC channel.
From what I can remember, There was an issue with the server late at night and I asked if I could help? and in the same conversation admitted to doing IT GCSE, Which brought the Staff and other people in that OOC channel to the conclusion that I was underage, Which I was.
After my initiation ban appeal got denied, I threw a temper tantrum and said some things about the admins ( I cannot remember what It was that I said, but I know it was out of pocket and disrespectful, I apologise immensely for this )

Why should we unban you ?: Hello,
Just straight away, I want to make it apparent that this appeal was written partially following the guidance of a staff member.

I am willing to accept if I did something wrong, and I would apologise, as my intentions are to get back into the server and become a member of the community again, but genuinely have no recollection or idea what has linked me to ban evading, and I hope this can be discussed with me so that I can try to understand where I stand with it, because as I have already mentioned, I have no recollection of any wrong doing.
I do have recollection of making another forum account due to me forgetting my password, and it only being saved on a PC which I sold, and obviously didn't have, But found bits of paper with passwords and emails on which is how I got access back to this main forum account, For this I do apologise.

I would like to start this appeal by apologising to the staff team of RPUK for my immaturity over 2 years ago.

I have taken a considerable amount of time away from the community, and I want to come back and re appeal this ban without the lies, and so I can get back on track with the server and rehabilitate myself into the community.

Since my ban, Over 2 years ago. I have turned 18 (This July 20th) and would like the opportunity to come back and be part of the community again.

I understand that I have already made a number of appeals, out of pure desperation to get back into the server, and have stupidly filled them with lies and I regret doing this as it now leaves my 'word' untrustworthy, and has me stuck between a rock and hard place. I am deeply apologetic for this, and hope that you can try see this from my perspective as a 16/17 year old trying to get what he wants. Some things were true but for the most part, Lies.

I can look back and understand 100% why it was unacceptable to do this and the ban was inevitable as it fell under the PEGI rating for GTA and the server.

(I have looked over my previous appeal and noticed a comment made by Oneshot, About my ban reasons, I can no longer actually see my ban reasons even when trying to load into the server as it just tells me that I need to join the discord, Which I am banned for and therefore cannot advance to see the other reasons, I am going off the ban # I had in the first place.)

If there is ANYTHING I can do to help you get to a conclusion, I will do absolutely everything I can, My intentions are to get back involved with the community and hope I can get that last chance with the server.

Thank you all very much for taking the time of day to read my appeal. I really do appreciate this.

EDIT : 

Hi, I’ve looked through all my emails for forum accounts and found one, Named:

• JohnK

I’ve looked thorough the account and it does not relate to what is going on with this account.

I genuinely, Completely forgot about any of the account or logging back onto the server, As I literally must’ve logged on once or twice for an hour at most. I’m happy to admit this, Because I know what you mean at this point, Whereas at the time of my last appeal, I genuinely could not remember it as it was all a haze and a lot has happened since.

I genuinely am deeply apologetic for wasting your time last time around, but when I say I had no knowledge of it, I genuinely didn’t and completely forgot. Doing that was completely stupid, and to be honest, I think I must’ve just done it out of a ‘chance’ thing, just incase I could get back in, and obviously did, but again, must’ve logged on once or twice because I completely forgot.

I should never have even tried on a 'chance' basis and re appealed my ban not even a year later and had a much better chance of being unbanned and not stuck in a tight place, I really am sorry about that, again, My last appeal wasnt me being arrogant, I genuinely could not remember what had happened or that i partook in any of those activities, and I hope you can see this and understand this.

My intentions have been to get back into the server, and I am here to be completely straight and honest to increase my chances of unban. Again, If there is anything I can do to help, Please let me know because again, My intentions are to get back into the server and start a fresh.

Thank you again for reading my appeal.

Please confirm that you have read the unban appeal process and rules: Yes

Last edited by a moderator:
Hello Phoenix,

Hope all is well.

As I mentioned in my appeal, I can no longer see my ban reasons or my ban ID as it tells me that I need to join the discord, and being banned from the discord means I cannot advance to see my ban reasons/ID. Otherwise I would provide this in full, therefore I’m using the ban ID that I got when first banned, Which hasn’t changed from then until now.

Thanks for your response.

Then we will need your Discord information so you can be unbanned there

Hello Pheonix,

My Discord is :

geo.5

Thank you Again for your response.

I will not be at my PC until later on today as I’m at work.

Locked for 3 days for bumping.

It’s invalid because you’ve joined and gotten banned on an alt account. If you do not provide that account, there is physically nothing we can do, the ban is on Discord’s end.

Hello Pheonix,
Hope all is well.

As I said, I don’t have a very good memory of what actually happened, and only remember bits and bobs of my ban evading. That even includes accounts that I’ve used.
I’ve gone through the Gmail on my phone and found discord accounts with the names; 
- kinkss
- Johnyyboyy
- huskeyy21274
Really am sorry for the inconvenience, I don’t even know the passwords to the accounts so I cannot log in and see which one is in the server. I think they were all tester accounts for discord bots ( welcome messages etc ) and ended up ban evading using one of them, Which again I deeply regret.

Also, I did not intentionally ‘bump’ the appeal, I saw it as asking for the new discord link as I was under the assumption I was unbanned from the discord and still unable to join the discord server, but can see why it may look differently.

Thanks for your time

What a mess, from what i can see there is a whole lot of stuff happened here. But aside from the multiple rule breaks. I want to know why i should even bother going through it all when you continue to show you cant act like a adult?

Hello @Charles Vane,

Hope all is good.

All the events that have taken place since my initial ban over 2 years ago were at least 10 months ago, Potentially longer, Since then, A lot of things have happened in my life and naturally I have matured and became an adult in the process, I understand that the situation is not ideal for anybody, and I apologise for this immensely, but regrettably, What's done is done, and if I could rewind time, I would to amend this and make it right but I simply cannot.

I wish there was a way to prove myself to the Staff Team, and show that I am a completely different person than what I was 10 months ago/over 2 years ago.

Thank you for your response.

- kinkss
- Johnyyboyy
- huskeyy21274
None of these accounts are banned. If you cannot provide the banned account, there is physically nothing we can do to help you.

Hello @Phoenix,

As far as I am aware, I'm not banned on the other discord account... Let me see if I can reset some passwords and get back into the account to see.

Thanks again.

EDIT:

I have managed to get into all the listed discords and only Johnyyboyy was in the main discord and I have left it on that account? Could it be that its saying it cannot unban or wont let you unban because the IP is already on the discord potentially? 

That account is not banned, I cannot unban an account which isn’t banned.

Hi @Phoenix,

What is the message it gives, Because they are the only 2 accounts that are connected to the server? 

Thanks

image.png This is the account I am banned on..

That account is not banned on the Discord server

Hello again, @Phoenix

Which account is not banned? The Geo5 one? I know that the Johnyyboyy account is not banned as I logged onto it after resetting the password and I was still in the discord.

They are the only 2 accounts which Ive used with the RPUK discord server.

Geo5 is not banned

This is the error that I receive, I have tested the same link joining on that other account, and it works.. Would it need the alias used when I was banned potentially? 

Thanks

In which case, It would be Judgey / Judgeyy ? 

Screenshot 2023-11-04 154443.png

Good morning @Judgeyy06, I hope all is well! 🙂

Again, neither of these accounts are banned.
I'm unsure as to how you're unaware of your own discord accounts?

As stated by Phoenix, without your correct account there isn't much we can do to help you. 

Back