What's new
Roleplay UK

Join the UK's biggest roleplay community on FiveM and experience endless new roleplay opportunities!

Unban Appeal - Judgeyy06 - GTA RP

Hello @Danoo, Also hope all is good,

I am not banned on any other discord accounts, apart from my main Geo5 one, Which 100% got banned at the time of my initial ban, As I can no longer join the discord, and when invites for the discords are sent to me directly, It says that the user is banned.

As mentioned, The other discord accounts that I do have were primarily used for testing bot messages, so were not used for doing much else, Other than Johnyyboyy.

I will have to look to other discord aliases from the time of my ban. And will reply with that once I’m home from work.

Thank you very much for your response 🙂

EDIT: 

This is the message underneath an invite to the RPUK discord. 

IMG_7830.jpeg

Last edited by a moderator:
A mess indeed.
Please provide a complete list of your steam and Discord alts, discord alts should include the user ID as well (you will be able to get this by right-clicking the username, although you might need to enable developer mode). 

Once you've done that, how come you decided to ban evade?
@Judgeyy06

Good Evening, @L1L, Hope all is well.

The # for the banned discord account is Judgeyy#5659 (At the time of, It is now Geo5). The other account is;

- Johnyyboyy#5724

Other than them 2 accounts, No other discord aliases were associated in any way. The steam I used to ben evade was ;

- mikeoxmall9 (funny, I know)

and my current steam is - judgey06 (Used at the time of my initial ban)

To answer your question,

I am fairly certain that it came down to, I had a few friends that were playing on the server, and I wanted to test my luck of getting back into the server, As I had nothing else to do at the time, and it worked. I had made a handful of appeals at the time of me ban evading, and I guess could not see light at the end of the tunnel, with me being legitimately unbanned from the server, and took it upon myself to ban evade, Thinking I would get away with it, Which as obviously proved to not be the case, and it is much to my regret that I did so.

Thanks again for your response.

EDIT:

Could my full ban ID potentially be ' !!rpuk#4800!! ' , For some reason it rings a bell?

Good morning, @Judgeyy06!

This has to be the worst appeal process I've seen so far. 
You got yourself banned originally, have put up 4 unban appeals and had yourself denied.

One of these unban appeals you were insulting staff members from the beginning sentence, another you were not being fully honest considering this is your chance to do so.
Ultimately it's your own fault that your appeals have ended up in this state.
Moving on, you then decide to ban evade in hope of? Not getting caught?

Are you sorry you ban evaded, or are you only sorry you got caught?
Why should we continue entertaining this appeal knowing you've still whilst been banned completely disregarded the rules? 

Good Morning @Danoo,

My actions over 2 years ago and the months that follow were really poorly judged, and completely the wrong way to go about things, At the time of my original ban, The PC gaming and RP was new to me, and this is not a excuse, but I guess I did not understand the gravity of it all. 

The issues we are having with the discord accounts is truly nothing that I have an answer for, I have been 100% honest with my appeal. As my intentions are to be back in the server.

As I have said in this appeal, Lots of things have happened in the past 2 years, Including becoming an adult, So naturally I have matured and lots about me and my attitude have changed.

When I first got banned, for whatever reason, I felt hard done to, and was just desperate to get back into the server.

I take full responsibility for my appeals in the past, I have said myself that I regret doing what I did with the appeals and how I went about things, and understand the situation I am in now is my fault. 

I truly do, Regret ban evading to begin with, If I could rewind the clocks and do it differently I would have, I would’ve just found something else to do, and I could potentially be in a different situation right now, But I did what I did, and I really do regret it.

As I have said, I regret everything I have done with the server, from when I first got banned until now, but only have myself to blame. I wish to be given another chance with the server, To prove that I am a different person compared to over 2 years, and even a different person to what I was back in January.

I apologise immensely again for all that I have done.

Thank you again for your response.

Due to the headache you've caused through this process, as well as the blatant ban evading gives me  no confidence in that letting you back at this stage would bring anything good.

Your appeal is denied with a 3-month cooldown until you may attempt to appeal again.

Back