What's new
Roleplay UK

Join the UK's biggest roleplay community on FiveM and experience endless new roleplay opportunities!

Unban Appeal - Judgeyy06 - GTA RP

Status
Not open for further replies.

Judgeyy06

Unban Appeal for Judgeyy06 

In-game Name: George Judge

Server: GTA RP

Steam ID: 76561198392339209

Ban ID: rpuk#4800

Reason given for your ban: PEGI, Common Sense and Ban Evading.

In your own words, please type why you think you were banned.: I was banned in July of 2021 for admitting that at the time I was underage in a discord channel. Which at the time I was.
From the extent of my memory, The server at the time was having issues because of this, and not really knowing what the issue was, suggested that I may be able to help (Upon actually knowing the basics of development and FiveM server upkeep, I was far from wrong in thinking I could assist). During this conversation I admitted that at the time I was 15. This was then escalated by Staff and I was banned on that day.
A year and half (Ish) later, and several failed attempts at appealing my ban, I took it upon myself, In last November (I think) to ban evade, I did this by signing into a new discord account (Johnyyboyy#5724) and a new Steam account (mikeoxmall9). I managed to log into the server, but rarely played. My alt discord account was then spotted in a discord call (I was muted and dead in the hospital, In a discord call with a few other friends, One of which in the server). This was spotted in a player report made by my friend, who was also on the server, He was banned for metagaming, and my alt discord and accounts were linked to this one, and I was banned with immediate affect.
Following on from my original ban, I went into the discord channels and spit my dummy out the pram and was out of pocket towards Staff, Which I apologise for immensely.
I filled my previous appeals (Apart from the most recent one) with numerous lies, Which I deeply regret as it means that I am not trustworthy, and what I say will more than likely not be trusted by the admins, and I 100% understand that this will be the case, and I want the opportunity to prove that I am past the lies and petty behaviour, and that I am almost a completely different person.

Why should we unban you ?: Since my original ban in 2021, I have turned 18 (20th July 2023), Despite my claims in my previous appeals which again, I deeply apologise for wasting your time and lying to the staff of the server, and I can only hope that I can move past this.

Back to my ban evading in late 2022/early 2023, I am deeply apologetic for going against the server rules, The reasons that I did it were simply, I missed playing on the server, despite me only being on the server for a week or so, But that week or so shown me how good this community and server is, and I missed it, but could not see the light at the end of tunnel with me getting legitimately unbanned, especially at the time, So much to my regret, Decided to create new Discord and Steam accounts in order to get back onto the server, Which it worked for a small period of time before I got banned on them social accounts, I enjoyed my small period of time in the server, but it was dwelling on me that it was wrong, but the amount I was enjoying the server, seemed to blind me from what was right and wrong, and continued to play the server until I got banned for being in the call with my friends, I was muted and only sharing my screen to show that I was having issues in the hospital, again I deeply regret considering ban evading, let alone doing it. I also should not have been sharing my screen, and should have requested admin assistance when I was having them issues, but sharing my screen, seemed easier to do, again, I am really sorry for this.

My previous appeals, again, was something I did much to my regret. It links back to what i have previously said in this appeal about how much I missed the server and wanted to play it again, I knew that there was no way that I could prove that I was underage/of age, and that my ban would not be lifted, So I resorted to lying in my appeal, I made claims that I was of age and that it was a drunken mistake, Which it was not, It was a 15 turning 16 year old lad trying everything he can to get back into the server, and get his own way, This shown multiple examples of how immature I was at the time, and I want to have the opportunity to prove to the Staff that I am a different person, So much has changed in my life, and I have changed so much as a person and developed so much as person that me now is incomparable to who I was back then. My original appeals were nothing but desperate pathetic attempts and I am sorry for wasting your time again.

All in all, I can accept that in 2021/22, I was a immature lad who wanted his own way, and went to the extents of creating appeals filled with lies and ban evading.
I understand that this is totally unacceptable and again, I am deeply apologetic for doing this, and acting like this.
I hope that I can be given another opportunity with the server and its community.

Thank you for taking the time to read my appeal.

Please confirm that you have read the unban appeal process and rules: Yes

Last edited by a moderator:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back