What's new
Roleplay UK

Join the UK's biggest roleplay community on FiveM and experience endless new roleplay opportunities!

Unban Appeal - Judgeyy06 - GTA RP

Status
Not open for further replies.

Judgeyy06

Unban Appeal for Judgeyy06 

In-game Name: George Judge

Server: GTA RP

Steam ID: 76561198392339209

Ban ID: rpuk#4800

Reason given for your ban: PEGI, Common Sense and Ban Evading.

In your own words, please type why you think you were banned.: I was banned, approaching 3 years ago, for admitting that I was underage, At the time. Which I was.
From what I remember, As it is all a haze given how long ago it was, I was arguing about the server having issues with allowing players into the server, I suggested that I may be able to help (Now seems a very silly thing to say in the first place as I never had looked at any sort of FiveM server files or code) In the same conversation I admitted that I was 15. I was banned almost instantaneously, quite rightly.
I made multiple pathetic attempts to get back into the server at the time, Even claiming that I was above the age of 20 and that I was drunk at the time, which having now matured can see and laugh at, They were laughable attempts and were not going to get me anywhere with getting back onto the server. However, About a year and a half, after multiple attempts at lying to the staff and being continuously denied, I took it upon myself to avoid the ban, Which I regret deeply, As, You guys have no reason to want to give me another chance, or trust me again however I am still putting in the appeals due to how much I genuinely miss the community, even if it was for such a short amount of time.
The ban evading as well as the previous appeals filled with lies, Excluding the last 2, leaves me between a rock and a hard place with my chances of getting back into the server, Which I completely have brought upon myself and have no one other than myself to blame. I am still now completely apologetic for this.

Why should we unban you ?: As mentioned in my previous appeals, I have turned 18 (20th July 2023), Despite my pathetic claims in previous appeals, Which I still am deeply apologetic for, Not only for lying but for wasting the time out of your days.
I would also like to apologize for appealing back in early January, This was a genuine mistake, I thought the 3 months would be November, December, and January which is why I posted an appeal, Again, Sorry for wasting your time.

I would like to talk about the ban evading in late 2022/early 2023.
The reason in which I took it upon myself to do this was that I missed playing the server and being involved in the community, Even though my time in the server previously was short, I still enjoyed it a lot.
I, At the time, Could not see the light at the end of the tunnel with being unbanned legitimately and made the mistake which I would later regret, Which was to ban evade, I did this by creating a new discord account.
(Johnyyboyy#5724) and a new Steam account (mikeoxmall9). I managed to log into the server but rarely played. My alt discord account was then spotted in a discord call (I was muted and dead in the hospital, In a discord call with a few other friends, One of which in the server). This was spotted in a player report made by my friend, who was also on the server, He was banned for metagaming, and my alt discord and accounts were linked to this one, and I was banned with immediate effect. I want to mention that this discord account has since been disabled due to it being hacked, and invites to discord servers being sent to everyone that I had previously messaged, as well as in every channel of every discord server I was in.
The discord that was banned originally has the username geo.5 and the display name of Geo5. At the time of my ban (I have since had a friend of mine look back at the time of when I was originally banned) Judgeyy06, Identically to my forum account, This was found out due to somebody copying a message I had sent, Which contained the time and my full name at the time, This was an issue last time as my current name and suggestions were not popping up on the banned list from the discord, (I needed unbanning from the discord to find my full ban ID, Which I am still under the impression is rpuk#4800).
The reasoning behind me sharing my screen in the discord call (during my ban evading period) was that I was having issues in the game, and rather than requesting admin assistance, I shared my screen so that my friends could see the issue and suggest a potential fix. This was not used by my friend who was currently in the server in any way.

My previous appeals, Apart from the last 2, Were filled with lies for the majority, Much to my regret.
I was just so desperate to play the server again, and being a 15/16-year-old lad, I tried everything and did not think about the wider picture, and how I would be portrayed in the future, and to be honest, How embarrassing it is, and was at the time.
The appeals alone show how immature at the time I was, But I am hoping that the staff and admin team will allow me to prove that things have changed majorly since, I know this will be no easy task but I hope that there is a shot that I could be considered for a second chance with the server and staff.

I can accept that at the time of my ban, I was an immature 15/16-year-old, Who made embarrassing attempts at being unbanned and who made the awful decision of attempting to evade my ban.
I completely and utterly understand that it was and still is unacceptable, and I am deeply apologetic for it, Wasting your time and lying to you.

I hope that it can be taken into consideration that I have appealed my ban at every opportunity since I was banned that I am here to try and begin to make amends genuinely and that I am not lying anymore.

Thank you for taking the time out of your day to read this appeal

Please confirm that you have read the unban appeal process and rules: Yes

Hello @Judgeyy06, I hope all is well! 🙂

I must say, this is a huge mess... 
We are going to need a VERY strong reason to give you another chance here on RPUK, the amount of time we've wasted on you here already is absolutely ridiculous.
As much as I know people change, and as stated you're much older than you were then... You've still lied and not been fully truthful in previous appeals which may I add were more recently after you've had time to 'grow up'.

Before receiving your ban you had said the following: "Bag of utter shite staff and dev team". If that's your view on the server then you need not play here.
It leads me to ask... Why not be fully truthful in your recent appeals? 

Hello Danoo,

Thank you for the rapid response.

I can fully grasp why this situation is a huge mess and it all completely falls on my shoulders, I deeply apologize for this.

To the best of my knowledge, I posted that into the discord once my first ban appeal was denied, and there is no real excuse for this, It came down to, I was unhappy about being banned, It was not and is not my genuine opinion of the staff and development team, It was out of spite, out of pocket and just wrong in every sense of the word, and again I am apologetic for it, I wish there was a way of me showing you how apologetic I am, but I can only convey it within this appeal.

I was truthful in my 2 most recent appeals, I genuinely do miss the server and its community, I have been completely honest and transparent with you in my 2 most recent appeals, To the very best of my knowledge.

When I turned 17, I started an apprenticeship, I work and go to college, and being in an adult environment is what has made me mature in more of a rapid pace than most, Even in such a short amount of time. 

I genuinely, Miss the server and its community, The little time I had I enjoyed so much which was why I was so bitter and desperate when I got banned.

Thank you very much for reading Danoo.

Hi @Judgeyy06, thanks for the response! 🙂

Taking into account that you've lied to us so many times prior... How can we, as staff, gain trust in you again moving forward? 

Good Evening @Danoo

I hope all is well.

I acknowledge that I have lied previously, and this is something that I genuinely regret doing, as I intend to gain access back to the server. Still, my history with the server makes it very difficult for me.

I wish that there was a way that I could prove to you that I'm not about lying anymore,  I'm here to get back involved with the community and the server. 

As for you. as staff, being able to regain trust in me moving forward, There is not much I can say, there is no way to defend my past with the server, It is something that I genuinely am embarrassed of, and take absolutely no pride from and its nothing short of shameful. I think you, as staff, being able to regain complete trust in me has got to come from my actions if I were to be allowed back into the server,  however, I understand that it is a big ask due to my situation, Alst that I can do in my current position is plead to you, and whoever else that may monitor and reply to my appeal that I am telling the complete truth, and that I am desperate to move past my history with the server and get back onto good terms with everybody.

Thank you again for the response.

Hello @Judgeyy06, thanks for the response.

I hope at some point we will be able to trust you again. 
Since receiving your ban, have you been playing elsewhere on other roleplay servers or have you stopped roleplaying all together now? 

Hi @Danoo,

Hope all is well.

Since my original ban I have played a few servers, Since my original ban on RPUK, I have accumulated approx 1,700hours in serious RP servers, two of which has since closed down.

I continued to play GTA RP as I enjoyed playing RPUK, and when I was being denied I looked around for other servers, and got properly stuck in to one of the servers I played.

This has given me very good knowledge of RP terms, aswell as the general rules of RP.

Thank you very much for the response.

Good afternoon @Judgeyy06

I hope all is well today :)

Given that you have lied so many times in the past and tried to get around the ban in place, how can we trust you are telling us the truth now?

Likewise, @Jessie Bennett I hope all is well,

I lied in the past because of my age, so at the time, If I wanted to be unbanned, I would have to lie through the skin of my teeth and compensate for being underage, This has dug me deep into a web of lies and a big mess which I again, deeply apologize for.
However, Being of age now, I have nothing to lie about and have learned that my absolute best chance of being unbanned is to be truthful and honest, and that is what I am here to do, I have nothing to lie about, I can admit that what I did at the period of my original ban was childish and distasteful. I am here to ask for another chance So that I can prove to you, and all the other staff members that I can be trusted and that I've moved on and grown past that childish, pathetic period.

Thank you very much for taking the time out of your day to read this.

Morning @Judgeyy06 ! :)

Appreciate you attending Discord, moving on;
You stated throughout this appeal that you've been playing elsewhere and have accumulated over 1k hours on serious RP servers since receiving your ban - This leads me to ask:

If you're given another chance to return here,
What character(s) are you planning to play?
What backstories will said characters have?
What high quality/fun RP can you provide here?

Good Morning @Danoo,
Thank you for you response, Hope all is well.

If given another chance, I would intend to play a civilian character, I would not want to be part of a gang.
I feel as though this opens more doors for me in terms of making money as well as just opportunities for good RP.
The background of this character is simply, a man who has moved cities, and has to do what he can to make it, go from the bottom to the top, This is what I picture my path in RP to be anyways, Obviously things may change and interrupt certain things with the flow of the RP but it is what I intend.

Another opportunity I would like to explore is a G6 character, I have played as Police in a couple of cities, but from what I have heard, the Police in RPUK is very strict and knowledgeable, So I do not want to bite off more than I can chew, I feel as though G6 is the best of both worlds. This may be a little further down the line if I were to be unbanned.
For now, that is all that I picture myself to do for the time being, however I hope that other opportunities propose themselves.

Thanks again for the response.

Good afternoon @Judgeyy06 ,

I like the sound of the characters you've got lined up.
You've played elsewhere, which of course means you've been involved in other communities. Why do you keep appealing here if that is the case?

Afternoon @Danoo, Thanks for the response.

I have been properly involved in 2 communities, Where I spent a good amount of time playing in, Both of which closed for numerous reasons.
However, With RPUK, There has been quite a few people that I met in the little amount of time I did have in the server, Who I still speak to regularly, Even nearly 3 years on.
I keep on appealing here as I enjoyed it so much the first time around, and have not really had that same feeling as I did when I first played RPUK, As much as I enjoyed the other servers and communities, It just hasn't felt the same as it did on RPUK.

Hope all is well,
George

Good afternoon @Judgeyy06 , all is well with me thank you!

Please could you link me ALL of your steam accounts?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back