What's new
Roleplay UK

Join the UK's biggest roleplay community on FiveM and experience endless new roleplay opportunities!

Unban Appeal - k6tdrv - GTA RP

Status
Not open for further replies.
Unban Appeal for k6tdrv 

In-game Name: Michael Washington

Server: GTA RP

Steam ID: 76561199441570153

Ban ID: !!rpuk12170!!

Reason given for your ban: G3.1(metagaming)

In your own words, please type why you think you were banned.: I was banned for metagaming, outside the city.

Why should we unban you ?: I think I should be unbanned because I would love to continue my RP in this server. (I am very sorry for my actions and ruining other peoples experience). I should've been more careful with my actions. I would also like to apologies for lying to the staff member that confronted me about this situation.
Secondly, I don't want my time in this city to come to an end like this. Once again I am very sorry for my actions and I would like to continue my characters story line. I know it has only been a few hours since my ban but I would love to join back as soon as possible, thank you for your time.

Please confirm that you have read the unban appeal process and rules: Yes

Not a chance. 

There's not a chance I'm going to put more effort into this appeal than you. 

There's also not a chance you're going to come wandering straight back after meta gaming like you did. 

An appeal from you will not be entertained for a minimum of 1 month, but there's nothing to say it will even be entertained then. 

25/4/23 and no sooner.

Denied.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back