What's new
Roleplay UK

Join the UK's biggest roleplay community on FiveM and experience endless new roleplay opportunities!

Unban Appeal - k6tdrv - GTA RP

Status
Not open for further replies.
Unban Appeal for k6tdrv 

In-game Name: Michael Washington

Server: GTA RP

Steam ID: 76561199441570153

Ban ID: !!rpuk13119!!

Reason given for your ban: (C1.2) Discrimination

In your own words, please type why you think you were banned.: Yesterday we was having a chat about how we should start up a business, everything was going very good. When it was time for (Fuego) him to leave, i said something very inappropriate which i a really sorry for because I just thinking about a meme in my head.

Why should we unban you ?: I am truly against discrimination, I was not planning on to say it straight up to him because it is very offensive which I am very sorry for hurting some ones feelings in this way or any shape of form. I believe that I should be unbanned because in the video after I say the word I mumbled straight after because I knew it was something very stupid of me to do. This will never happen again because I have been taught a lesson and I will make sure that this does not happen ever again. I enjoy being in the server and would also like to continue my characters story line.

Please confirm that you have read the unban appeal process and rules: Yes

This appeal is lacking in effort for someone who is very sorry for calling another player a fa**ot

Do better, denied.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back