What's new
Roleplay UK

Join the UK's biggest roleplay community on FiveM and experience endless new roleplay opportunities!

Unban Appeal - Kable420 - GTA RP

Status
Not open for further replies.

Kable420

Unban Appeal for Kable420 

In-game Name: karl davis

Server: GTA RP

Steam ID: 76561198848955901

Ban ID: !!rpuk8996!!

Reason given for your ban: G1.1 / G1.2

In your own words, please type why you think you were banned.: G1.1/2 RVDM / RDM i was banned for stupidly running down a crowd of people outside a police station on a stolen motorcycle , and rather than stopping and resolving the situation i rode off laughing like an idiot , unfairly leaving all injured and downed parties to resolve it amongst themselves. because i had been away a while since this had happened i presumed this must have been a false alarm , though since looking at the footage , it definitely was myself

Why should we unban you ?: I am truly sorry for i have done , since then i have resolved a lot of my irl issues that lead up to my ban , i was in a severly bad place at that time and since then i have really come on leaps and bounds. ive learned a lot since my ban on other serious rp servers , and i now feel like i understand a lot more about the basic rules of rp and could really contribute to the server. i now know what i did was wrong and ruined everyone elses rp experiance on the night of the offence, if i was allowed one more chance i would be on my best behaviour on and off the road and would definatley never deliberatly RVDM ever again as it is childish and immature and highly unrealistic. i also really miss the friends i have made on rpuk and would love to be able to play fairly with them all again one day.

Please confirm that you have read the unban appeal process and rules: Yes

It took you 2 months to receive two perm bans. This last one you are even laughing about what you done. Simply put I am not prepared to give you another chance at this moment in time. You can wait the FULL 6 months before you appeal this ban.

Denied (Can appeal after 11/12/22)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back