What's new
Roleplay UK

Join the UK's biggest roleplay community on FiveM and experience endless new roleplay opportunities!

Unban Appeal - karenfromops - GTA RP

Status
Not open for further replies.

Server: GTA RP
Character Name: Daniel Law
Steam ID: 76561198289423706
Ban ID (just the numbers): 16615
Ban Reason: C2.2 G2.9
Why do you think you were banned: Transferring items
Why should we unban you: I shouldn't have done it, I didn't know it wasn't allowed, it's my fault for not properly reading the rules given I have been on the server for a while, I made a mistake with it and I shouldn't have done it, I understand the ban and the seriousness behind it and I didn't think at the time that I did it, I'm genuinely sorry, I've been a regular player on the FiveM server, I completely understand the ban and I am genuinely sorry that I didn't think abut it before transferring the items to another character it was a stupid mistake and I shouldn't have done it, I know sorry doesn't take it back but I am really sorry.
Please confirm that you have read the unban appeal process and rules: Yes

*Please note, you will need to link your Steam & Discord to your forum account to reply to this appeal.*
I didn't know it wasn't allowed
I hear this excuse time and time again.

The excuse doesn't make sense. We give you multiple characters with separate inventories, it is well known on the server that you don't know what your other characters do and yet, you didn't know passing the items between characters wasn't allowed?

How does that make sense?

Hi Phoenix, Thank you for looking at my appeal, I know I'm sorry I wasn't thinking at the time when I did it, I drove around the city for a bit and then I was sat at the civilian impound afterwards I knew I did wrong, I knew a ban would be coming, I'm sorry I did it, I didn't try to sell the cocaine or anything I placed it in my vehicles inventory, I should have owned up and told staff, I understand why I received the ban and I have gone through the rules and the C2.2 Exploiting rule and the G2.9 Transferring items rule, I take full responsibility for it, I shouldn't have done it, I appreciate you reviewing this I understand what I did was wrong and I understand my characters shouldn't have any involvement with what the other character does in the city, I understand the seriousness from what I've done and I take full responsibility for my actions.

Good afternoon @karenfromops , I hope all is well! :)

Are you sorry for doing it, or sorry you got caught? It seems to me as if the second option is the one.

You say you didn't know it wasn't allowed to do this, yet you're also telling us you knew a ban was coming?

Hi Danoo, All is well, Hope you're well, I'm genuinely sorry for doing it, I didn't try to sell or get rid off the cocaine after transferring it to another character I only placed it in my other characters vehicle, I've not hid what I've done, I've taken full responsibility and accountability for what I've done, I've let the staff down and myself down, I understand what I've done and the impact it's had, I've made a stupid mistake the realisation of what I've done afterward yes I knew a ban was coming, I know I messed up, in game and out of game I haven't tried to cover anything up or discard the cocaine, I admit it transferred 71 bagged cocaine from Daniel Ford to Daniel Law via the boot of a flatbed truck I rented from the Civilian Impound and I am sorry for doing it.

Good morning @karenfromops , thanks for the response! I'm well thank you for asking.

I didn't try to sell or get rid off the cocaine after transferring it to another character I only placed it in my other characters vehicle
What was your plan, if you hadn't been banned? I assume you were going to sell the items eventually?

I do appreciate that you're taking full accountability for this, at least!

Morning @Danoo , Glad you’re well,

Looking at it I can’t say I had a plan, If I wasn’t banned probably after some time I would sell it or get rid off it, I know you probably don’t want me to say that but I think we both know it would of happened,

At the end of the day I shouldn’t have done it, it’s stupid looking back at it I know by doing it I was giving myself an unfair advantage I can’t undo or take back time on what I’ve done the damage has been done but I am sorry

Good morning @karenfromops ! :)

What I'm still not fully understanding is just, why you transferred the items to begin with.
You had no plan it sell it right away, so the real motive is still unclear to us.

Given the fact you've already done this and breached the server rules once, how do we know it won't happen again?

Hi, Good afternoon @Danoo

I don’t really know why myself considering my character Daniel Law (who I transferred it to) had nice cars money in the bank and Daniel Ford had nothing, In a sense, I more just wanted to use Daniel Law and considering I had the money I should have roleplayed to get it on Daniel Law from whoever else in game instead of transferring it, I can’t excuse that I did it and I understand that I shouldn’t have done it and I understand you’re trying to understand why I did it, I know it doesn’t look good considering I was banned for C2.2 1.5 - 2 years ago I think I was unbanned July 12 2022 or around that time frame for using the hand exploit whilst dealing on Daniel Law I should have used my memories to roleplay purchasing the cocaine, of course I’ve landed myself back here for the same / similar reason and I understand that it doesn’t look good on record for me, I know the trust there has been broken I’m not willing to do that again, I shouldn’t have done it the first time, I’m extremely grateful for the quick responses and that you’re trying to understand and you’re taking the time out of your day to listen, But I won’t be doing it again, Again I know it’s the second time I’ve broken the trust and I know that I come back I’d have to work on regaining the trust.

Evening,

What's your plan if you're given another chance to return here?

Hi, Evening, Hope it’s going well,

If I get given another chance,

I plan to get involved with other players on the server, play how it’s intended to be played following the rules so I don’t end up back here again, I know this would be my 2nd chance coming back and I know coming back here to appeal for a 3rd time really wouldn’t look good, I know being here a 2nd time doesn’t look good for starters, but take full responsibility for my actions and I know I need to rebuild the trust between myself and the staff and that something I’m willing to do going forward by participating following the rules.

Good evening @karenfromops ,

Usually bans of this nature come with the following conditions;
One character receives a full wipe (Cars, Houses, Inventory, Licences, Houses, Money, Bank etc), the other characters are all permanently deleted.

Due to the fact you've transferred just 79 cocaine, I can offer you the following conditions...
Daniel Ford will receive a full character wipe & Daniel Law will have the 79 cocaine removed from your BMW where it's currently stored, do you agree to this?

Good evening @karenfromops ,

Usually bans of this nature come with the following conditions;
One character receives a full wipe (Cars, Houses, Inventory, Licences, Houses, Money, Bank etc), the other characters are all permanently deleted.

Due to the fact you've transferred just 79 cocaine, I can offer you the following conditions...
Daniel Ford will receive a full character wipe & Daniel Law will have the 79 cocaine removed from your BMW where it's currently stored, do you agree to this?
Afternoon @Danoo ,

I still agree to this and I appreciate the above conditions, after thinking could I have Daniel Law character wiped / deleted as well, I think it should only be fair to follow the usual conditions. I do appreciate the offer though.

Hi @karenfromops ,

Not a problem, this will be processed in due time. I will update you here once this has been completed.

Thanks.

Good evening @karenfromops , I hope all is well! :)

The above character wipe has been completed on both Daniel Law & Daniel Ford as requested by yourself.
I'm willing to give you another chance here, aware that this has been your first ban since 2021 but I'm hoping you've managed to learn a lesson from it!
I'd like to see you return with some high quality roleplay rather than logging off when something doesn't go your way.

Please, do not waste this chance! Any ban you receive within the next 6 months will be a permanent taking you right back here.

UNBANNED

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back