What's new
Roleplay UK

Join the UK's biggest roleplay community on FiveM and experience endless new roleplay opportunities!

Unban Appeal - KayKalashnikov - GTA RP

Status
Not open for further replies.

KayKalashnikov

Server: GTA RP
Character Name: Kai Andolini
Steam ID: 76561199006178257
Ban ID (just the numbers): 16846
Ban Reason: Combat Logging (C2.3)
Why do you think you were banned: Combat logging
Why should we unban you: Because i would never do it again i have learned my lesson i have been a member of this fine community since 2021 and this is my first and last offence. in my defence i was rammed by people in stolen police cars and attacked i had to climb on top of something to stop them from running me over when i climbed up high i was attacked with baseball bats and fire axes (this is all after having a pleasant conversation with them) i don't have footage and im not trying to make excuses also the initial reason why i logged out is because i couldn't hear anyone. i did say in /me that i was popping my head i then tried to log back in but i got the black screen (which is due to my dinosaur of a gpu) to be honest after that i just left it and went to sleep as it was 2 am and i had work in 5 hours. i was angry about being randomly rammed as well (not sure if thats rdm) so i just didn't log back in again and im not making excuses for it but i would not do it again.
Please confirm that you have read the unban appeal process and rules: Yes

Good afternoon @KayKalashnikov , I hope all is well with you! :)

Unfortunately, bans of this nature (C2.3) all come with an automatic 1 month cooldown.
As you were banned today (20/04/2024) you'll be welcomed to appeal again on 20/05/2024.

DECLINED

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back