What's new
Roleplay UK

Join the UK's biggest roleplay community on FiveM and experience endless new roleplay opportunities!

Unban Appeal - KearnW - GTA RP

Status
Not open for further replies.

KearnW

Unban Appeal for KearnW 

In-game Name: Kearn Welsh

Server: GTA RP

Steam ID: 76561199102542137

Ban ID: !!rpuk14367!!

Reason given for your ban: G1.2

In your own words, please type why you think you were banned.: I was banned for RDM - (G1.2) Random Death Match

Why should we unban you ?: Good evening,

I was given my ban for failing to give the police a good amount of RP before opening fire on them, i have had time to look back the clips and speaking to others in the community and have now realised why this was not not the way to go as there was plenty of better ways that this scenario could have played out instead of just going straight to the point of shooting.

I understand why these rules are in place as i am sure this wasn't fun for the police that were involved, not to mention it isn't what the community needs either. I know this isn't a frag server and i know its not what anyone here wants.

If i could of go back to that specific scenario i would make it more enjoyable for the officers involved and actually trying to rp with them.

I feel in the time i have been here and a part of this community i have brought a lot with it and minus a few bad calls and stupid plays i have been here to provide and receive quality RP, with that being said for me this is by far the best community to be a part of as i have met so many news friends and just started with Vagos not so long ago and feel like i have a long way to grow my character in this new life for him.

I feel if i was unbanned then i can get back to giving the good quality RP that i normally do give, unfortunately at the time of this incident tensions were high and i let it get the better of me, normally it wouldn't of been like this, so feel like after this i know exactly what standard of RP i should and have been giving.

I hold my hands up to MY poor decisions and i will be providing the best of RP that i can from now on if i am even considered to be unbanned.

Thank you for reading.

I appreciate your guys time as you have loads going on and loads to do.

Welshy.

Please confirm that you have read the unban appeal process and rules: Yes

Good evening @KearnW, I hope all is well! 🙂

It's a really big shame to see you've managed to get yourself a ban again, especially this being G1.2 considering you were already banned for this prior and I would've assumed you'd be sharpened up on this specific rule.
After looking over this appeal with other staff members, we've noticed that your roleplay standards have been spiralling downhill over the last few months which again is a shame to see from you.

You received this ban 3 days ago and have already put an appeal in, which I do not believe is enough time for you to properly have a think about the rule break.
Considering it seems to be becoming a frequent thing you're ending up on a ban, it has been decided that you will be given a cooldown before you can appeal.

You will be welcomed to re-appeal this ban if you're still interested in returning on 10/01/2024

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back