What's new
Roleplay UK

Join the UK's biggest roleplay community on FiveM and experience endless new roleplay opportunities!

Unban Appeal - KearnW - GTA RP

Status
Not open for further replies.

KearnW

Unban Appeal for KearnW 

In-game Name: Kearn Welsh

Server: GTA RP

Steam ID: 76561199102542137

Ban ID: !!rpuk14367!!

Reason given for your ban: G1.2

In your own words, please type why you think you were banned.: I was banned for RDM, random death match.

I was given this ban for failing to provide high quality RP. I had been in a situation and did not engage in any RP with police before i opened fire on them outside of Pillbox Hospital.

Why should we unban you ?: I'd like to start by saying hello again to all that will read this!

I've had a bad run when it comes to RDM and being banned on the server for it before i really should have known better than to just start shooting and treating the server like a frag server.
I will be brutally honest and tell you that the first time i was banned i think was a 24 hour ban, and with that being said i didn't take very much notice of it and just sort of shrugged it off, this time around is completely different i had a cool down after putting an appeal in way too quickly after banned, this came from pure frustration and eagerness to get back onto the server as quickly as i could without taking any real responsibility for the actions that got me banned.
Now with a little over 3 months away from the server and actual time to think, talk, and discuss with other members of the community and friends i understand why i got the ban that i did and without the 3 month cool down period it really would have ate at me.
I have been in several other RP servers both on GTA and other games, with that being said i was using the time to try better my RP in the event that i was allowed back in to play within the RPUK community,
what i will say is that none of the other servers really match up to the quality you get in RPUK, but i wont labour on this as yous have heard it a million times before on unban requests and know how good of an RP server this is.

I've made this mistake of RDM 2 times now and if i am allowed back WILL NOT be making it a 3rd, i'll be honest and tell you after this time away i hope that my RP would be 10x better than it was prior in certain situations.

Thank you for reading.

Welshy

Please confirm that you have read the unban appeal process and rules: Yes

Good evening @KearnW, I hope all is well! 🙂

the first time i was banned i think was a 24 hour ban, and with that being said i didn't take very much notice of it and just sort of shrugged it off
I assumed this was the case, especially given the fact you've ended back up here again and appealed within such a short space of time.

Let's look at your current ban record:

30/03/2022 - 1 Day Ban for G2.3
14/04/2022 - 2 Day Ban for G2.4 / G4.4
14/03/2023 - 1 Day Ban for G1.2
02/05/2023 - 2 Day Ban for G2.4
07/10/2023 - Perm Ban for G1.2

You've had 2 bans for G2.4, where you've clearly not managed to learn a lesson.
Now you're on a second ban for G1.2 where again you've clearly not taken any more consideration of the rules, so the previous ban was a waste of time?

Why should I give you another chance? 

Hello Danoo, i am well and hope you are too!

I will be honest when my G2.4 ban was given to me the second time it was because i cared more for in game items than i did the RP of the scenario played out in front of me.

I can see what you are saying about not learning my lesson about previous bans, and yes i agree from my ban history clearly i am a repeat offender, however if i'm being honest its different for those bans as its a set ban and it has a time frame where i take a couple of days and then i can get back on, this obviously is different this time as a Permanent ban where i have actually had to take the time to think about it properly and go through this process with yourself and the other staff members.

My point being i don't want to have to go the process of an unban appeal again due to stupid actions.

I'm sure there are lots of people out there in the community that have had pleasant RP experiences from myself and obviously from my ban record some that disagree which is fair, i feel given another chance in the server it gives me a chance to prove how  much better my rp has improved and why i don't want to have to go down the path of being banned again.

Welshy

Good evening @KearnW, thanks for the response! 🙂

Just looking into what you've said... You didn't learn a lesson from any of your bans as they were just 24hours, however you've managed to learn from this one due to the amount of time you've spent away from the server.
Let's say you get banned again, will it be a waste of time us going through the FBS considering you won't learn, or should it be a straight permanent? 

Hello again Danoo, 

I think this time it has taken me to get the permanent ban/cooldown situation to understand that just because it’s a 24 hour or 48 hour ban doesn’t mean I should just not care because I know I will be back, so in terms of that question I’m not sure it’s a tough one! But I’m sure you and other staff would make the correct decision anyway!

It was more of a case of being put in a situation where I may not be allowed back that made me realise every ban should be taken with the same amount of respect If that makes sense.

Thank you

Hello @KearnW, thanks for the response!

You've explained that you had opened fire without saying a word... But why did you do it? I don't understand the motive behind your actions. 
Overall you're a long term player here and surely would know much better especially given your prior warnings as already mentioned. 

At the time I felt like I was already in the situation, obviously after looking at things again,using the excuse of “it was a heightened time” doesn’t quite slide.

There was a massive fight at pillbox and adrenaline rushing I just made a seriously bad decision it was more of a “shoot first ask questions later” which now on reflection isn’t in any way quality RP.

Last edited by a moderator:
Good afternoon @KearnW, thanks for the response! 🙂

I've noticed all of your bans currently are due to the character 'Kearn Welsh'. Perhaps it's gang sided roleplay that's not properly working out for you?

Have you ever tried any other aspects of roleplay? Police, NHS, Gruppe6, working at a shop? 

hey Danoo,

I had a police character and it went as i thought it would i tried it for a while and just didnt enjoy it.

My character also has not always been gang related, i think 2 of the bans came from my time at AE and the others were when i was still trying to figure roleplay out.

My character hasnt been in Vagos for long at all and was my first time back to gang stuff for about 7/8 months again not had the most RP from gang type stuff, obviously hasn't well so far, but ive tried to learn more on other servers and such in my time away.

Okay, hopefully this will be the last time we have to see you here as next time you will be on a 6 month cooldown. A simple thing to think when you are in a situation is what would you like done to you if you were on the other side to that fight. 

I will  be unbanning you here and lets not see you here again. 

Unbanned. 

Welcome Back!

Now that you’ve been unbanned don’t forget to give our rules a thorough read over again here.

Please note unbans on the server are instant and you will be able to connect straight away.

Additionally, to get more involved with the community join our Steam Group and Discord!

Steam Group: RPUK Steam Group

Discord: RPUK Discord

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back