What's new
Roleplay UK

Join the UK's biggest roleplay community on FiveM and experience endless new roleplay opportunities!

Unban Appeal - Keiran Jerome - GTA RP

Status
Not open for further replies.

Keiran Jerome

Unban Appeal for Keiran Jerome 

In-game Name: Keiran Jerome

Server: GTA RP

Steam ID: 76561198069488214

Ban ID: !!rpuk11670!!

Reason given for your ban: C2.3

In your own words, please type why you think you were banned.: I was banned for leaving the server not long after being ocean dumped, With my knowledge at the time I thought I was allowed to leave and come back on to respawn at a more convenient time

Why should we unban you ?: Since my ban and appeal I have extended my knowledge with rule C2.3 and can see how I had breached it. I ended the RP scene with leaving after being ocean dumped, I now know that is not an acceptable way to leave the server, I should have accepted death there or wait for a medic and then to end the RP scene and leave when acceptable. With this extra knowledge I have on C2.3 and many others I am asking for another chance to play within your community again, I am very eager to get back into roleplay and I apologise for my wrong doings.

Please confirm that you have read the unban appeal process and rules: Yes

Last edited by a moderator:
So why do you think we ban for this even if as you say, you thought the RP was over?

Hi Charles,

Yes at the time I thought it would count as the RP over but now I know I was incorrect. A medic could of been on their way, or it could be seen as me trying to wake up when it is in prime time for medics (trying to save valuables basically) Ultimately I should of waited the rest of the time to respawn as I was at the bottom of the ocean but if you aren't talking about my situation singularly but C2.3 in a whole Then I would say that is it there to keep the integrity of the RP that is occurring, to combat people leaving mid scene for their own benefit I.E Mid cop chase 

Any decision staff make would be final and also I shouldn't of messaged unless invited to. This was also a honest mistake I was so set that I knew the Combat logging rule, that I inquired about how I broke it and Mike was able to let me see in where I went wrong. Apologies again

@Keiran JeromeIf you were given another chance and a similar situation to the one you have been banned for was to arise again how would you proceed now knowing what you do?

As I was ocean dumped with the knowledge I have now, I know I have to wait to accept death there and then but not log out to do at a later date to not infringe on the rules. This also goes for being incapacitated anywhere else, to await medical attention or accept death there if applicable.  

Okay I am willing to give you another chance.

Don't let me see you back here again, any rule breaks in the next 6 month you will be back to a permanent ban that you will have to appeal.

Don't fuck it up.

Unbanned

Welcome Back!

Now that you’ve been unbanned don’t forget to give our rules a thorough read over again here.

Please note unbans on the server are instant and you will be able to connect straight away.

Additionally, to get more involved with the community join our Steam Group and Discord!

Steam Group: RPUK Steam Group

Discord: RPUK Discord

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back