What's new
Roleplay UK

Join the UK's biggest roleplay community on FiveM and experience endless new roleplay opportunities!

Unban Appeal - Keith Kiggz - GTA RP

Status
Not open for further replies.

Keith Kiggz

Unlinked
Unban Appeal for Keith Kiggz 

In-game Name: Keith Kiggz

Server: GTA RP

Steam ID: 76561199105012880

Ban ID: !!rpuk6384!!

Reason given for your ban: Illegal Client

In your own words, please type why you think you were banned.: i dont know why, i did nothing wrong, thrid party client. I was kidnapped and taken to a hair dresses and clothes shop where the pople shaved my head and put make up on me and put me in pink clothes. after that they took me to the dock and dummped me and while i was waiting for the my time to start a new life i was banned

Why should we unban you ?: I have been in the city for more than 8 months, i love this city, its become my home. im always sticking to rp and the rules

Please confirm that you have read the unban appeal process and rules: Yes

Last edited by a moderator:
@Keith Kiggz

Whilst i get you were in a lengthy situation i need you to explain in detail what was happening the exact seconds before you were banned. Every little detail will help here. 

@Keith Kiggz

Whilst i get you were in a lengthy situation i need you to explain in detail what was happening the exact seconds before you were banned. Every little detail will help here. 
so i went to vanilla unicorn to get some drinks when i met a guy there in an army uniform, i asked him if he would like to get a drink and just chill with some music, he said yes we were listening to music and then 4 people pulled up to the vanilla unicorn because i posted on tweedle and they told me to put up my hands and then they went through my pockets at that point i dropped everything that i had, they put me in zip ties and took me to i think was grove hairdressers where they shaved my head and put people make-up/eyeliner on me, they then put me in there car which i think it was a locals and took me to a near clothing store, they then put me in a pink top and white with pink heart underwear, they then took me to middle car park of vagos turf where they all proceeded to take pictures of and with me, they then took me to the pier by the roller coasters and then said "im sorry this has to end like this" when the one guy took his hand off my shoulder, i thought to myself if i want to save my life here i have to jump myself, rather than letting them beat me with a police/black baton so i decided to jump, that was a bad idea because i thought to myself when i was falling "how can i swim when my hands are zip tied, when i was falling one of the guys said "we were not going to kill you" at that stage i said to myself i cant swim because my zip tied hands, but in the sittuation with a chance of survival my only opption to favor my life and with no guns pointed at me i decided to jump so i wounldnt have got beaten up and saving my life. Once i was in the water i knew i couldnt swim and i tried to go up for  a breathe but i didnt have the power in my legs to get myself out, on my dying breathes i saw the 4 other people swimming away from me, and after 15 minutes i decided to start another life, when i did so i was instantly kicked and banned illegal client, which i was confused about as i dide nothimg wrong and played my person in rp exactly how i would if it was rl. this was about 4 in the morning my time so 2 in the morning gmt, after 1 hour of sadness i decided tro make a ticket and try and find out what i did 

Last edited by a moderator:
Unbanned - False Flag​

Welcome Back!

Now that you’ve been unbanned don’t forget to give our rules a thorough read over again here.

Please note unbans on the server are instant and you will be able to connect straight away.

Additionally, to get more involved with the community join our Steam Group and Discord!

Steam Group: RPUK Steam Group

Discord: RPUK Discord

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back