What's new
Roleplay UK

Join the UK's biggest roleplay community on FiveM and experience endless new roleplay opportunities!

Unban Appeal - Keith Kiggz - GTA RP

Status
Not open for further replies.

Keith Kiggz

Unlinked
Unban Appeal for Keith Kiggz 

In-game Name: Keith Kiggz

Server: GTA RP

Steam ID: 76561199105012880

Ban ID: !!rpuk8970!!

Reason given for your ban: G2.9/ transferring money from person to person

In your own words, please type why you think you were banned.: i was transferring money from character to character.

Why should we unban you ?: This server is my life, i have spent over 1000 hours on it, In a year, i am truly sorry for what i did. I always roleplay as best i cant i have had a month to think about this, and i am so sorry for what i did, I have put my life to this server and i know this would never happen again. I have a person and Keith Kiggz and Kasey Kiggz, which Kasey i have to rp as a female, which i dont mind. As Kasey she is a NHS worker, and i love making and meeting new friends and people. i hate comming home and not being able to join the server and speak to the people i have learnt to love, i miss having the freedom to be what ever i want and not having to think about irl. I have made it into the nhs and police. i just want to sincerely apologize for what i did, i was stupid and not thinking straight. i promise if i get unbanned, you guys will never see me again. From the Bottom of my heart -Keith, Kasey and Kenny Kiggz.

Please confirm that you have read the unban appeal process and rules: Yes

Good Morning @Keith Kiggz

You we're informed on your last appeal where the response given on June 21st, That you will need to wait two months before making a new appeal. This appeal is just under a month from that one, In turn this appeal will be denied. You can reappeal on or after August 21st 2022. This is the original cooldown given to you.

Denied!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back