What's new
Roleplay UK

Join the UK's biggest roleplay community on FiveM and experience endless new roleplay opportunities!

Unban Appeal - Keith Kiggz - GTA RP

Status
Not open for further replies.

Keith Kiggz

Unlinked
Unban Appeal for Keith Kiggz 

In-game Name: Keith Kiggz

Server: GTA RP

Steam ID: 76561199105012880

Ban ID: !!rpuk8970!!

Reason given for your ban: G2.9-Transfering money from character

In your own words, please type why you think you were banned.: i was transferring money from character to character.

Why should we unban you ?: This server is my life, i have spent over 1000 hours on it, In a year, i am truly sorry for what i did. I always roleplay as best i cant i have had a month to think about this, and i am so sorry for what i did, I have put my life to this server and i know this would never happen again. I have a person and Keith Kiggz and Kasey Kiggz, which Kasey i have to rp as a female, which i dont mind. As Kasey she is a NHS worker, and i love making and meeting new friends and people. i hate comming home and not being able to join the server and speak to the people i have learnt to love, i miss having the freedom to be what ever i want and not having to think about irl. I have made it into the nhs and police. i just want to sincerely apologize for what i did, i was stupid and not thinking straight. i promise if i get unbanned, you guys will never see me again. From the Bottom of my heart -Keith, Kasey and Kenny Kiggz. After 2 months of getting banned i honestly realize how much this server means to me. I am so sorry

Please confirm that you have read the unban appeal process and rules: Yes

One question that comes to mind, If you enjoy playing here as much as you mention why risk it all? 

In your time here over the past year and a bit, Did you ever read the rules?

I dont know why I did this stupid thing, and i am truly sorry, yes I have read the rules, please give me another chance. 

If you are unsure why you did this, How can we be sure you will simply follow the rules. It is worrying if you don't know why you break the rules. 

i honestly give you my word, that this will never happen again, im going to stick to the roleplay i know i can do and if i need money i will make it legit

I have only been banned once, and this is the last, i promise.

Whilst you say it won't happen again we still have no idea why you did this, What you attempted to gain from doing this, What was the goal?. Could you tell us this? 

Last edited by a moderator:
There was no goal, I wanted to pay rent, and i know what i did was not right, there is other ways to make money. I also dont really know why i did what i did, it was so stupid of me, and i just really miss all the roleplay, and i miss my friends that i have made

Can you please quote the rule you broke and in your own words explain why you believe we have this rule in place? 

Should you get into a situation where you do want to buy something or pay rent again how would you go about this?

it is rule G2.9, which states as follows-Transferring money or items between your own characters is not allowed by any method, If i had to get in a position of having no more money, i will make money the way its meant to be made, like taxi jobs, truck driving, and the 'illegal' stuff, I have learnt my lesson and nothing in any form of cheating will come up again from myself. 

You mention you will earn money legit moving forth should we give you another chance. If this is the case why didn't you do this from the start? 

I don’t know what i was thinking, i know what i did was wrong and that i would never do anything like this again, i was so stupid 

so so so stupid😪

I know that, but I know it is for the best, it is in the past, i have to face my consequences. 

Have you spent time to read both our GTA and community rules fully? If not can you please do this and let us know when this has been done please.

i have read the rules, but i promise i will never have to be here again, i know the rules now and there is no way i’m going to break not a single one of them.

No problem and thank you for letting me know. 

Now this ban was a few months ago and normally with bans of this type we do remove all characters and wipe your remaining character. However since your ban you have lost your property so that will be seen as punishment in of itself due to the amount transferred to pay your rent. I do hope you understand that isn't something normally done however this is the exception. Just so you are also aware you did have two characters with the same name. We have issued a name change on one of them, Be sure not to have multiple characters with the same name moving forth.

I will hold you to your word that you won't be back here moving forward, So please don't let me down with this opportunity. Be sure to follow the rules and should you find yourself here down the line then it won't be as straight forward to receive another chance. 

Unbanned! 

Welcome Back!

Now that you’ve been unbanned don’t forget to give our rules a thorough read over again here.

Please note unbans on the server are instant and you will be able to connect straight away.

Additionally, to get more involved with the community join our Steam Group and Discord!

Steam Group: RPUK Steam Group

Discord: RPUK Discord

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back