What's new
Roleplay UK

Join the UK's biggest roleplay community on FiveM and experience endless new roleplay opportunities!

Unban Appeal - KennedyG - Altis Life

Status
Not open for further replies.

KennedyG

Unban Appeal for KennedyG 

In-game Name: Dont remember anymore

Server: Altis Life

Steam ID: 76561198128944712

The date you got banned: 01/01/21

Member of the team that banned you: Wilco

Reason given for your ban: ''Obviously you dont want to be here'' or I think because of my meme I put up?

In your own words, please type why you think you were banned.: Im not sure but I made a meme about 2 guys. 1 guy got scammed for 30 mill and the scammer got banned. So I made a meme about it and wrote on top of it RIP to both of these guys or something along those lines and put it on my own profile status. Than after I got a warning point and forum restriction for a week and 2/3 hours later I just got 1.6'ed by Wilco and the reason was ''Obviously doesnt want to be here''

Why should we unban you ?: I dont know whats wrong? I made a meme that I found kinda funny so I shared it with my friends and wanted to share it with the community I play on maybe other members would it find funny too. Obviously I love this community and have been here a long time and love to share it with my community friends aswell. So I put it on my profile status and I get that it got deleted and I got the warningpoint + forum restriction for a week but a 1.6 really? Isnt that ridicioulus just a 1.6 ban for a long time member for putting up a meme? I get the point it was deleted and stuff because it might cause drama but that wasnt my intention. We dont know if it would cause drama in the first place but I understand you guys deleted it just to prevent it from even happening. I dont know if I hurt any feelings in the meme for getting 1.6'ed because If so Im sorry. It wasnt my intention to hurt you guys feelings and never is, because I did put ''dead roleplay server'' in the meme it self but it was all just a joke, wasnt meant to cause drama or anything either, I was just in a happy mood and laughed with it with friends and just wanted to share thats it. I didnt expect this to be taken so harsh you know. But if I was banned for the reason I put ''dead roleplay server'' in the meme even though it doesnt say that as a reason on my ban, isnt that my own opinion? Am I not allowed to share my own opinion on my own profile? Just because I say its a ''dead roleplay server'' doesnt mean its dead. We all have our differences in opinions maybe anything under 60 people is dead for me but not dead for you? I just come on now and then just to chill. Even for Wilco it was according dead to some other people so I dont really get the point. I was inactive for about a year and I comeback after putting up a meme and im 1.6'ed do you see where I come from? I love this community and would love to continue playing on here for however long but If im gonna get 1.6'ed for little stuff like (getting banned for a meme) then wtf am I supposed to do? I was just really shocked at that moment and I dont know what else I can say anymore...

Please confirm that you have read the unban appeal process and rules: Yes

Hello @KennedyGhave you tried to log into the server?

Hello @KennedyGhave you tried to log into the server?
No I havent. I got 1.6'ed from forums so I suppose its a ingame ban aswell? Because when I tried to join the GTA server yesterday it showed I was banned on the 19-01-2021 perm but at that time I didnt even try to join it only yesterday and maybe a year before when it first launched... 

Can you link me the forum account that got banned please. 

Thank you. I made an error and did not see your bans correctly. Back to the appeal.

The "meme" was just the final nail in the coffin really. That was your 10th forum warning, and 7th arma ban. At some point, we have to draw the line and that seems to have been that point. Very few people are still around with that kind of record, and yet you choose to push it with your edgy "memes"

How on earth did you not think that staff would not take issue with you posting that this is a dead server, on our very own forums? How could you honestly have seen that going another way? 

Thank you. I made an error and did not see your bans correctly. Back to the appeal.

The "meme" was just the final nail in the coffin really. That was your 10th forum warning, and 7th arma ban. At some point, we have to draw the line and that seems to have been that point. Very few people are still around with that kind of record, and yet you choose to push it with your edgy "memes"

How on earth did you not think that staff would not take issue with you posting that this is a dead server, on our very own forums? How could you honestly have seen that going another way? 
Even Wilco said it was a dead server at some point and was talking about closing it if it didnt get any better if im not wrong.. Didnt mean it as a insult but if Wilco did say it himself I thought I was allowed to say it too but only as a joke. But Wilco himself did say 100% it was dead according to some and so other people said it too so I didnt expect it to be a problem with me saying it aswell...

Last edited by a moderator:
I do not recall such a comment, thought I cannot say for sure that it doesn't exist. But even if it does exist, just because he said it, doesn't mean you should. If I said something nasty in jest about a family member of mine, does that give you the right to say the same thing? No, it doesn't.

Another difference between you and Wilco is that he has dedicated a vast amount of time to running this community and bringing it up to be the thing that it is today, just so that people like you and me have a place to play and spend time with like minded people. On the other hand, you seem to have done nothing but break rules and attempt to defame this community.

The fact that you still cannot see why what you did was an issue, on top of all of the other stuff you have done over your time here astounds me. And for that reason, I am denying this appeal.

Denied

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back