What's new
Roleplay UK

Join the UK's biggest roleplay community on FiveM and experience endless new roleplay opportunities!

Unban Appeal - KennedyG - Altis Life

Status
Not open for further replies.

KennedyG

Unban Appeal for KennedyG 

In-game Name: David

Server: Altis Life

Steam ID: 76561198128944712

The date you got banned: 01/01/21

Member of the team that banned you: Wilco

Reason given for your ban: 'Obviously you dont want to be here'' because of my meme I put up as status update.

In your own words, please type why you think you were banned.: I made a meme about a scam that had happened that a lot of people were making posts for on the forums. I showed it to some people and they thought it was funny so I put on forums because I think maybe more people think it's funny. But I think other people took it wrong way or different from what I thought so I ended up community banned.

Why should we unban you ?: I made mistake for 10th time like bowen said on my last appeal, which is not good but I really did not mean much with the meme and I thought it would just be looked at like that, a joke. I understand after talking to other people and them explaining it to me that it was bad thing that I put this meme on the forums, because it was starting drama. I also said on it that the server was dead as a bit of a joke, I thought it would be ok to joke about it because wilco had said on forums that the server was dead. But like bowen said I understand that because wilco made the server he can say that but I shouldn't joke about it in the way that I did.
The meme was meant only as a joke, I didn't mean any harm with it or to make anyone look bad. I understand now how some people could have seen it different way and I will of course not make jokes or anything that can be seen in another way from what I meant in the future.
And if I make meme that I think is funny I should just show to my friends, not post to forums or anything like that. I respect what you guys have done untill this day for the community, all those countless hours of your own time you guys could have spent on somethings else but have put it into this community to make the best of it and for me to make such a bad joke and disrespect you guys is very disrespectful. I'm really sorry for what I have done and I just don't wanna waste your guys time.

Please confirm that you have read the unban appeal process and rules: Yes

How many more chances do you need until you learn simple rules? You have a total of 7 Game bans and 10 Forum warnings. Why should we give you yet another chance?

How many more chances do you need until you learn simple rules? You have a total of 7 Game bans and 10 Forum warnings. Why should we give you yet another chance?
You are right. I have been here long enough to know all the rules and I do know them all. But what I put on the forums I just didn't think it would be seen as a bad thing, because I had legit just posted it for the jokes thats were I was wrong and should've never posted it or atleast get a another opinion from staff maybe to be sure I don't get my self here on this appeal process again. I guess were I went wrong is that I didn't think twice about my decision or didn't think how it would affect you guys by posting this. Sometimes I only look on my perspective and I forget to look for the othersides perspective how would they feel/think etc. and that's is what happend. I love this community and its still after 6/7 years handsdown still the best running RP community in Arma 3 and I for sure wouldn't want it to end it this way or else I would've stopped playing after a month or so if it was trash. Honestly when I bought Arma 3 this was the first server I joined and since I started playing here and trying other servers there is not such a good experience on here then anywhere else. I have read the rules again to make sure I haven't forgot anything and I will make sure to not forget on other peoples perspective on doing/posting things in the near future.

as you stated the server was dead according to you, Why you want to come back now ? 
And if we allow you back, What will be your goals here? 
How will you prevent yourself from getting into trouble? 

as you stated the server was dead according to you, Why you want to come back now ? 
And if we allow you back, What will be your goals here? 
How will you prevent yourself from getting into trouble? 

When I said the server was dead in the meme that was a joke. So I didn't mean it just to make that clear. There is no reason why I wanna comeback now, because I didn't want to leave in the first place but my stupid actions let me to leave/banned. My goals here are very simple. I just wanna roleplay with other members, chill and have fun like everyone else. When I'm in trouble I will think about what has happend in the past, reread the rules and remember that I need to think of other peoples perspective before I do/say something. I don't get my self in trouble very often with members of the community, If I do I always solve the problem.

Last edited by a moderator:
As I stated above you have had 7 bans and 10 forum warnings. I think you have had enough chances! You can wait the minimum of 6 months until we consider giving you another chance.

Denied. You can appeal on 01/07/2021

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back