What's new
Roleplay UK

Join the UK's biggest roleplay community on FiveM and experience endless new roleplay opportunities!

Unban Appeal - Kennyyyyy - GTA RP

Status
Not open for further replies.

Kennyyyyy

Unlinked
Unban Account

Server: Community Banned
Ban Reason: 1.6
Why do you think you were banned: I dont remember it as it was 2/3 years ago so i cant write much here.
Why should we unban you: I wanted to reach out and express my sincere desire to come back and play again on community. Gaming has always been a massive part of my life, and I can't deny how much I miss the incredible experiences and friendships I had on the server. The sense of community and the thrill of immersing myself in the game world were truly unparalleled. I want you to know that I've reflected on my past actions and learned from my mistakes. I understand that I crossed a line and violated the rules, and for that, I genuinely apologize. I've taken this time away from the game to grow and mature as a person. I've educated myself on proper gaming etiquette and the importance of respecting others in the virtual world. I'm willing to go the extra mile to make amends and contribute positively to the community. Whether it's helping out new players, participating in events, I'm ready to step up and be an active and responsible member of the community. I want to create a positive and enjoyable environment for everyone, just like it was when I first joined.Please understand that gaming is not just a hobby for me; it's a passion that brings me joy and helps me unwind from the stresses of everyday life. Being a part of rpuk has given me countless memories and friendships that I hold dear. It would mean the world to me if you could find it in your heart to give me another chance to be a part of this community again.Thank you for taking the time to consider my appeal. I'm eagerly looking forward to the opportunity to return to rpuk and create more amazing memories.
Please confirm that you have read the unban appeal process and rules: Yes

Good afternoon @Kennyyyyy

This is still not enough effort for a C1.6 but even looking in to your ban the door will remain closed here.

Declined

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back