What's new
Roleplay UK

Join the UK's biggest roleplay community on FiveM and experience endless new roleplay opportunities!

Unban Appeal - kenzosdeath - GTA RP

Status
Not open for further replies.

kenzosdeath

Unban Appeal for kenzosdeath 

In-game Name: Kenneth Langley

Server: GTA RP

Steam ID: 76561199117313296

The date you got banned: 04/07/21

Member of the team that banned you: Recon9

Reason given for your ban: G8.2

In your own words, please type why you think you were banned.: I was actively taking items from the police armory without authorisation and giving said items to friends.

Why should we unban you ?: I believe I should be unbanned as I've been on the server since December and enjoyed every second of it, I've spent over 700 hours on the server and I really don't want this silly incident to be the end of my time on the server. Yes I understand that I've been in trouble before and made my fair share of mistakes and I understand that this mistake is quite a big mistake to make and I'm fully aware of the consequences, I just wanna give it one more shot for one last chance, I do regret my actions and I know they were wrong and against the rules and understand why I've been banned. There isn't really much I can say to change it except I apologise for the trouble / hassle I've caused, I've been fired from the police for my actions and that was to be expected, and because of my removal from the police its physically impossible for something like this to happen again if by some slim chance I am unbanned. I don't really have an excuse for my actions, I just put it down to not thinking before doing it, I would just like another chance to prove I'm not stupid I just did a stupid thing, but if its decided I don't deserve another chance I understand that also.

Please confirm that you have read the unban appeal process and rules: Yes

This is your 4th ban you have had multiple chances already yet here you are again banned. Do you understand the amount of work that will now be required from the staff and dev team correct the wrong doings you caused? With that and your ban history, you can wait the minimum 6 months before you can appeal this ban.

Denied (You can appeal on 7/10/2021)

Last edited by a moderator:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back