What's new
Roleplay UK

Join the UK's biggest roleplay community on FiveM and experience endless new roleplay opportunities!

Unban Appeal - KetaminKev_UNBAN1 - GTA RP

Status
Not open for further replies.

KetaminKev_UNBAN1

Unlinked

Server: GTA RP
Character Name: Kev Karma
Steam ID: 76561198071011322
Ban ID (just the numbers): 11111111111
Ban Reason: C1.6
Why do you think you were banned: I was banned for C1.6 because I went into a VC with a admin and told him id give him 1.5k euros to unban me for my pervious ban for talking out of character and this was during the 2 week ban I believe 1 week into it, I then also took to Twitch and slated RPUK
Why should we unban you: First of all I'm sorry for the negative effect I've had on the community and the way I've reacted to previous bans, at first I was banned for 2 week for talking out of character, this was very wrong for me to do even if someone wasn't valuing their life, I should NEVER break a rule just because I'm hot headed at someone else that has, I understand I need to respect the rules and the community and deal with rule breakers OOC through the forms and not through me shouting why they are breaking them in city.

As for the C1.6 ban, that was something terrible that I regret doing with all my heart, I should never think its okay to say something that can put the community and reputation on the line for the server, even if that is a joke from my part, telling a admin to bribe is a very serious offence and can really ruin everything you lot have built here, I was very immature back then when it came to everything, I never thought before I spoke and my mental status back then lead to terrible and embarrassing hot headed ness, It honestly makes myself sick to think how stupid and immature I spoke and thought back then, and honestly I would say the ban did so much good for myself, that being self improvement and just basic growth within myself, I honestly see now how dumb I acted back then and I honestly understand why these bans were given out, I wanted to appeal as soon as the ban was up and I honestly didnt feel ready to do so, I am sorry for the terrible appeal before this one but I knew my fate going into that appeal, so this time I actually waited, I decided to actually refresh my memory of everything I have done throughout my time within Roleplay.co.uk and took time to go through the rules properly before doing this appeal again.

When it comes to going on Twitch and slating the server, that was probably the worst part to what I did, I hate that I did that and that people have the knowledge and was there to witness it, its honestly embarrassing for myself, and its something that I really thought about over time, and it genuinely sunk in and made me grow as a person, everything I've done has dug myself into a big hole and that hole was actually needed, I took a step back from everything and started to self grow and improve in all aspects of life, I do thank you for helping me down that line even if I didnt see it like that at first, I saw everything as a attack, and that was just very close minded way of thinking, I am honestly so much better as a person now and I have learnt from all my mistakes weather that be within FiveM or even from my personal life, I'm sorry that I made the team here at roleplay have to deal with me but I can promise you and show you if I get the chance that I am so much more than what I use to be and I have learnt from every pot hole in my road, Honestly after all I've done I don't expect to be forgiven but, if I was able to get the chance to come back, I would love to show everyone how much I've grown and be able to show people that think of me as my past how much someone can actually change, I love this server and I would deeply appreciate the chance to get the opportunity to join you lot in the city again.

(Sorry for the Ban ID I was unable to find it on FiveM or Forums and it asked for numbers)
Please confirm that you have read the unban appeal process and rules: Yes

Good evening @KetaminKev_UNBAN1 , I hope all is well with you? :)

I'm surprised to see you back here, considering we're all "wastemen".
I would like to ask, why RPUK? What is making you want to return to this server specifically after massively burning your bridges here?

Hey I hope everything is going good, first off im sorry it took long to respond for some reason it said i didnt have permission to reply until the message today, I really did mess up a lot when it comes to this city, and honestly its really embarrassing for myself to even think about, at the time i was very naïve to say the lest and I didnt actually see the issue and severity of what i said in the vice chat, this then led to me feeling like it was a personal attack on myself and then being quiet rude, and again im very sorry you guys had to deal with this, as for what u ask about why i would want to return, me getting banned here is linked to the reason, this community you guys have built is so different from the rest of fivem, the strictness is what keeps the rpers here and the trouble out, you are the best city i have ever played and also the best at being able to maintain a strict and fair community, so me being a bit dumb and joking about something serious that actually ruins fivem servers this punishment was justified, I honestly feel like my chances to come back are slim, but I will try by best, as this city is the only one that i really can roleplay and be able to do what fivem was meant for, this city is perfection, I know words cant stop the embarrassing and childish attitude i have show to you in the past, but to be able to come back and show everyone how much I've grown since then would be a blessing and something i would respect to the max, would be amazing to be able to chance peoples opinion of myself and prove I have become a better person all around.

The reason I believe my chances are quite slim is because of the way I reacted to the ban last year. I feel as if I have put a very bad taste in the staff teams' mouth from the drama I created after everything that happened. It beats me up to think of how I acted as it was just pure immaturity on my part and honestly so embarrassing to say the least.
Instead of just accepting what I did wrong and everything that led up to the ban, I was just being close minded and not seeing it from the right perspective. During this ban period, I have really reflected on everything that's happened and grown a lot after being banned from the city. I do genuinely believe that I have matured and grown so much since I was last in this community. As you know before, I was on the city 24/7 and not really doing *life* on the side of playing, but i have since gotten a job and been working and developing myself a lot irl in every aspect.

Honestly the attitude I had was unacceptable and very rude. I really hate to think that was even me back then, and to have a chance at changing people's minds about me as a whole, to actually see how far i've come, how immature I was, would honestly be a blessing. I do not hate anyone in this city and everything I said was me being hot headed in the moment. I always liked the staff team in this city and I really look up to each and every one of them and appreciate the hard work you guys put in to maintain such an amazing rp community. The whole thing about the bribery was me trying to be funny and joke at the time. I did not have that amount of money at the time, nor would I have actually gone through with it. I apologize if it came off the wrong way, I know you guys take your community seriously and it was just something I said without thinking.
I know I have been a real pain in the ass for people to deal with, but by realizing that and then bettering myself, I do believe I am a more calm and collective person with a broad understanding of how others may perceive certain situations. with all these experiences within this city and irl I do know for a fact that if I was able to come back into this community, I would not do anything that would negatively affect it again. I understand actions speak a lot louder than words, and if I was able to get a chance, I would 100% show everyone that I am capable of being in this community and not be a threat to the staff and players.

It was totally unacceptable of me to go onto twitch and have a hissy fit about the server. I hate myself for doing that and as I said it is totally embarrassing for me to even think about. It was one of the most immature things I have ever done and I hate that people had to see me act that way. I would honestly never even think to do something like that again no matter how hot headed or annoyed I may be in a situation. I understand a lot more now and will keep myself professional when it comes to ooc.

The Reason I want to come back is because of how professional this city is and how hard everyone works to maintain and grow. the amazing amount of roleplay and vibes this city holds. I wouldn't make an appeal if I did not like the city, so me coming here to try and come back, shows that I really mean what I said and I have a passion and love for this community. I have so many fond memories of rpuk and have had so many amazing encounters that have really made me enjoy the scene of roleplay. I love the community and the whole vibe overall.I loved making people enjoy scenarios with ketaminkev and bring more joy to peoples’ experience on this server.

I want to be able to show everyone I am capable of role playing and not being immature and hot headed when it comes to issues that leak into ooc. I want to be able to provide unique and enjoyable scenarios for everyone within this community. I would love to be able to help the city grow and come along for that ride, and I do understand that some may have a bad taste in their mouth from how I've been. I want to help change people's opinions of me and be an amazing addition to the community.

Good morning @KetaminKev_UNBAN1 ! :)

You are right in the fact you left a bad taste, ultimately this C1.6 was absolutely needless... The original ban you had, G2.3 could've been appealed with ease if your attitude wasn't poor to begin with, it could've just finished there rather than having to go all the way through to a community ban for absolutely no reason.
I've watched you many times whilst staffing, I know you're a good roleplayer which is why it's a shame to have seen it all be thrown away.

Overall, I'm glad to hear that you've had a rather large change in life, I do hope it's all going well!

I'm assuming the threats of using a VPN / Virtual Machine to evade your ban will also be put down to the same excuse?

Good afternoon,

yes when it comes to all the waffling and comments I made it was honestly all just me being very hot headed, I haven't used any means since my ban to evade and or come into the city, looking back it was really stupid on my part but that's how people grow with stupid mistakes, I would love to come back into the community and I do know if i was to come back I would have to work hard to get people to see I have changed and grown up a lot from the past experiences, I do not have any grudges and or hate for anyone on the staff team, and all comments were anger from thinking I was being targeted when in reality you guys were just sticking to ur jobs in the community and keeping it safe from anything that could sabotage everything the team have worked so hard to create.

Good morning @KetaminKev_UNBAN1 ,

I appreciate the effort in your response.
As for rule G2.3 which was your original ban, I'm hoping this won't be put down to the same excuse as this was more to do with your roleplay overall.
Why were you rule playing during the situation you had began with the player you attempted to rob?

From what I remember it was me and 2 others at a gas station, and a Aztecan, we went to stick him up and instead of surrendering himself he ran a bit and got a tommy gun out, and blasted us. please do remind me if i forgot anything, but I remember once i got down I was saying, why u not valuing life, as he got his friends to come and was actin like he did something great, so I went out of character because of how frustrating the situation is and also this was the 2nd or 3rd time someone did that on the day.

I ended up reporting him and also my own clip showed me rule breaking, I really should of kept my cool in that situation as It was a clear rule break and I would of got justice after wards, honestly sucks that it got to me but I do understand I messed up the interaction with what I was saying, and keeping my cool/not being hot-headed is something I know for a fact I've been able to sort out after all this time, I felt so bad after the situation as I did break a rule but I did want justice so I put in the report jeopardising myself in the process, with some people attitudes and egos it does get annoying at times and a scene can get stale due to someone power/rule breaking, but again its 100% better to stick it out even if their giving verbal and just opening a ticket to deal with it the right way, 2 wrongs do not make a right, and we have a very active and understanding staff team in this community to actually be able to show justice for every wrong that affects roleplay within the city.

I am very sorry that I didnt keep my cool in this situation and I do honestly feel bad for not sticking a cool head for this scene, this would be something I would not do again as I it affected not just myself but my mates and the other party involved, it can also jeopardise the report on the others if it gets messy with rule breaks on each party, I do honestly believe I have a much more chill mind and have a excellent balance of time off and on fivem to a point where stupid slip ups and or hot-headed nuss would cease to exist if I was to come back into this community.

Good afternoon @KetaminKev_UNBAN1 , thanks for the response! :)

You're correct in the fact of, 2 wrongs do not make a right. I've seen your roleplay overall and it can be of high quality so, it was definitely a shame to see you head down a path like this.
Had you have just played it out yourself without rule playing, we wouldn't be here at all.

I do honestly believe I have a much more chill mind and have a excellent balance of time off and on fivem to a point where stupid slip ups and or hot-headed nuss would cease to exist if I was to come back into this community.
We need to remember that this is a gaming community, we're all here to have fun and enjoy something together! Getting angry over the game is not something we need here.

If you're given another chance to return here, what is your plan going to be?

Afternoon, hope all is well

Thank you for ur response I really appreciate you taking time out of ur day, also thank u for complementing my roleplay I really do appreciate it, honestly if I was to return I would just love to bring KetaminKev back to life in Los Santos, its always been a very fun and interesting character to play as and I feel like the scenarios I get into can be unpredictable for the other party's involved, and just always seems like a laugh when being able to be goofy and crackeady around the city.

I never really have a full plan for ketaminkev its more go with the flow and see how he develops as he goes through different hard ships/character development, I don't really think joining gangs is something that would suit the character and I feel like a lot of gangs in fivem as a whole treat it more like pvp and Ws than RP, but if I was to see a gang that I think would suit my character/very rp orientated.

Would be amazing to see how the city has developed and how the vibe is after all this time, and I'm sure their are a lot of people that have joined since then that Id love to bring the KetaminKev RP to.

Good afternoon @KetaminKev_UNBAN1 , all is good, thanks!

Is KetaminKev the only character you wish to play if returning to RPUK?
I've noted that gang related RP isn't where your heading, but are you not planning to explore any other avenues of roleplay at all?

Great question, So when it comes to roleplay Id say I am a bit of a noob, RPUK was actually my first ever roleplay experience in fivem and besides that I did play a lot of Garry's mod back in the day (RP On Garrys mod wasn't very serious at all), So when it comes to roleplay I feel most comfortable with the crazy crack vibe as it feels easier to pull off for someone that isn't too experience within it, I've always wanted to try PD but watching people stream it shows how complicated and complex it is compared to a criminal. I would be open to trying PD and even EMS characters at some point if i was to return, I think EMS would be a more easy stepping stone than going straight to PD.

When it comes to Ketty Kev roleplay I never really saw a direction to take it, I think its more of a character to just pop up in others roleplay and to have a fun experience with their self in the city more and feeling the city being more alive, besides that Kev just slings some coke to pay rent then run around the city half naked.

I don't know too much about what their is offered in the city when it comes to jobs/roles but if their was something that would suit Ketty Kev I think he could have a development in character. I always wanted to sell Ketamine to gangs/people but I don't think that is in the city yet? I may be mistaken.

Good evening @KetaminKev_UNBAN1 , I hope all is well! :)

I'm happy to give you another chance based off of this appeal, and the fact you've gone about it the correct way.
If what you say is true, and you have had this huge change in mentality then I believe you will last here, if this has all been what you think we want to here, I'd be safe in saying you will not be within the community for long before being removed again.

Please, do not waste the chance being given here! Any ban within the next 6 months will be a permanent and this will come with an automatic 4 month cooldown.

UNBANNED

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back