What's new
Roleplay UK

Join the UK's biggest roleplay community on FiveM and experience endless new roleplay opportunities!

Unban Appeal - Kev Karma - GTA RP

Status
Not open for further replies.

Kev Karma

Banned
Unlinked
Unban Appeal for Kev Karma 

In-game Name: Kev Karma

Server: GTA RP

Steam ID: 76561198071011322

Ban ID: !!rpuk11388!!

Reason given for your ban: C2.3

In your own words, please type why you think you were banned.: I was banned for combat logging leaving the game before I received medical attention and or died. on my record the admin could see I have left the game in previous instances while also waiting for medical attention/death. and this falls into combat logging "while dead awaiting a medic" Their were a few times I would die on my own and think it was okay to leave the game. Obviously this is not the case and I was in fact breaking C2.3 more than once. This has led me to being perma banned. The ban was 100% deserve and I know that C2.3 is a crucial part of making the city work and to make sure everyone gets the best rp experience possible. I understand being a medic and going to save someone's life just to find out they have left the game isn't something you would want from a rp server.

Why should we unban you ?: I was banned because I would sometimes die while I'm alone and go off the game for a certain amount of time. I understand this is not right as it states in the rules " while dead awaiting a medic" I didn't think that it would be a issue if I did it outside of rp and or by myself but now I understand that what I was doing was in fact affecting other peoples experience. still now I understand that this falls under this category I understand the reason for my ban. I understand a rule was broken even if I didn't realise it fell under C2.3 I now have that understanding. Over the past month I have indeed read through the rules on multiple occasions. I have a clear understanding of the rules now and I will not break any rules in the future if I was to be unbanned. I would never intentionally do something that would get me banned, I was naive to assume dying on my own would make it okay to combat log. I now understand how it affects others and the reason why I got a perma banned. I love roleplay.co.uk ever since I first got on I was instantly hooked, I would love to come back into the community and see where the dark road of KetaminKev will go.

Please confirm that you have read the unban appeal process and rules: Yes

If you loved the server that much, surely you would've ensured you followed all the rules the first time round? 

Yes. But for C2.3 I didnt realise dying alone was a RP interaction I did not take into account the emergency service could be coming. My fault for not realising this but since I've talked to the admins that banned me and re reading the rules I have a clear understanding of them.

Can you please explain to me why you think we have this rule in place even if you are alone in a situation dying?

The reason for this rule is to so no one is capable of ruining someone else's RP experience, Even while dying alone if a ambulance would be on the way their experience on the server would be ruined by someone combat logging. Also even if a ambulance wasn't coming leaving the game while dead can be used to then later join back and have more time before bleeding out and or waiting for a ambulance at another time to gain an advantage. with all these possibilities combat logging even while downed is a important matter and everyone within the server should make it a priority to respect the rule. Now knowing what I have done is wrong and re reading the rules multiple times through out my ban I now have a very clear understanding of all rules and will never do anything to break and or ruin someone's time on the server.

As you were reasonable when spoken too and understood i will be giving you another chance here. 

Unbanned. 

Welcome Back!

Now that you’ve been unbanned don’t forget to give our rules a thorough read over again here.

Please note unbans on the server are instant and you will be able to connect straight away.

Additionally, to get more involved with the community join our Steam Group and Discord!

Steam Group: RPUK Steam Group

Discord: RPUK Discord

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back