What's new
Roleplay UK

Join the UK's biggest roleplay community on FiveM and experience endless new roleplay opportunities!

Unban Appeal - Kieffer - GTA RP

Status
Not open for further replies.

Kieffer

Unban Appeal for Kieffer 

In-game Name: Kieffer More

Server: GTA RP

Steam ID: 765611992211353606

Ban ID: !!rpuk13085!!

Reason given for your ban: C1.10

In your own words, please type why you think you were banned.: I was banned due to motorcycling with a buddy exploiting the use of the broken megaphone system, unfortunately I didn't listen to OOC shouts that everyone within the lobby could hear us so a proceeded to shout "tuna" down my megaphone twice I then handed the megaphone back to my pal where we both inevitable received bans for trolling.

Why should we unban you ?: I feel I didn't cover myself in glory in my last appeal so I'm not going to do the same with this one, Id like to clarify that I didn't know this act would land me with a ban the only OOC message I seen during my session was regarding morning announcements and how another player was wanting to do a megaphone announcement every morning they were met with the response of "its not a no" so at this point I came to the conclusion it wasn't against the rules if not abused. Now more regarding the actual build up.

Me and my pal logged in at the night knowing there was a bug with the megaphones so wanted to do a bit of testing I ran far away from him and he used the megaphone I couldn't hear him so we came to the conclusion after about 5 minutes of testing that the bug could well have been patched. So we still decided to take the megaphone with us and try get involved in some rp situations with it. After chasing a player with the megaphone there was a few comments from players in OOC saying they could hear us so we drove away from the original scene and this is where I was handed the megaphone and shouted tuna twice. After doing this there was no messages in OOC so we assumed it was only certain areas the megaphone bug affected so decided to stay clear of those areas however before we could even leave we were both met with trolling bans.

I feel the ban was easily avoidable on my part and taking any risks of any kind within the server could lead to a ban I know that all to well, what was definitely avoidable however was the 1 month cooldown I understand I put a lack of effort into my appeal, however I would like to add I have never ignored a direct order from staff since my flurry of bans when I first joined the sever, I have progressed so much within the server that I wouldn't take risks like that, ones that I know all to well will just land me with bans and time out of the community. That being said the month is done its out the way and I feel it time for me to re-enter the community and continue the ever developing story of Kieffer.

Kieffer xxx

Please confirm that you have read the unban appeal process and rules: Yes

• Quote the rule you broke
  • Explain it in your own words
  • Explain why its on our server
  • Explain what you would do in the future, when seeing OOC messages regarding this bug

• Quote the rule you broke
  • Explain it in your own words
  • Explain why its on our server
  • Explain what you would do in the future, when seeing OOC messages regarding this bug
(C1.10) Trolling - The following examples are considered trolling however there are multiple others so we advise common sense. Running around the police/medics/anyone, throwing yourself in front of vehicles, playing music in any chat or on teamspeak, bombarding the messaging system, buying multiple vehicles to block spawn areas or using them to blow things up, jumping off buildings without RP, talking/playing music in the character selection screen.

Deliberately going out of your way to be an annoyance and create a problems for someone else or a large group of others, this is in place so that the immersion is maintained while in the server and outside the server it ensures the community is a joyful and friendly place to be. 

In the future Id recognize the bug and if staff aren't already aware id report it to them, if they are aware id stay clear from whatever the bug entails.       

I could see why this would be associated with my character, in a way yes Kieffer isn't like many and often is annoyance but only with quality rp behind it, in terms of the community and in general Id never look to create a deliberate annoyance to anyone I've had the privellage of r'ping here for around 2 years and would hope in that time I've made it clear that I'm here to provide quality rp and stay clear of being an annoyance or anything that'd make me unwanted within the community.    

Don't let us down again, you've had 4 bans (This being your 4th). Albeit this is your first one this year, don't make a habit out of it.

Any bans within a 6 month period will lead you right back here.

Unbanned

Last edited by a moderator:
Welcome Back!

Now that you’ve been unbanned don’t forget to give our rules a thorough read over again here.

Please note unbans on the server are instant and you will be able to connect straight away.

Additionally, to get more involved with the community join our Steam Group and Discord!

Steam Group: RPUK Steam Group

Discord: RPUK Discord

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back