What's new
Roleplay UK

Join the UK's biggest roleplay community on FiveM and experience endless new roleplay opportunities!

Unban Appeal - KiiLLA - GTA RP

Status
Not open for further replies.

KiiLLA

Unban Appeal for KiiLLA 

In-game Name: Michael James

Server: GTA RP

Steam ID: 76561198242683212

Ban ID: !!rpuk5816!!

Reason given for your ban: C1.2

In your own words, please type why you think you were banned.: The reason I was banned was because I was very immature and said something I shouldn't of to another player. This resulted in my ban. Firstly I would like to apologise to the entire community as a whole because what I did was stupid and childish. I would also like to apologise to anyone who took offence to what I said. I realise the actions took against me by staff were necessary but I would like a second chance as it isn't like me to say such disgusting things in the heat of the moment I deep fully regret what I said and wish I could take it back as it wasn't right.

Why should we unban you ?: I don't know why I did the thing I did because it ruined my chance of playing on RPUK , to me it feels like home and I miss the people I had interactions with, over the past few months ive had time to reflect on what I said and how bad it was and I would like to personally apologise to anyone who took offence to this. As I stated before I said something out the heat of the moment and would never say it again the only way I can improve is to ask for staffs forgiveness and make sure this never happens again.

Please confirm that you have read the unban appeal process and rules: Yes

As you have now been away for a while. how could we expect you to be different on returning?

You have 2 previous bans for RDM now this one. Do we expect to see a more roleplay ready version of yourself?

@KiiLLA

Most definitely I have taken the time away to think on how to improve my roleplay and make it a more immersive experience for the people around me and make sure people are having fun. I think the version of me before the ban was rather silly and didn't have much of a idea on how fun roleplaying could be. The return to the server would have a much more roleplay focused version of me.

to stop people from discriminating against others because of where they are from, what they look like or what they believe in. The reason this is in place is because if it wasnt then people would use put downs and make people feel horrible.

I'm willing to give you another chance. 

Let me be clear though, anything even remotely close to what could be considered discrimination and you're gone, for good. 

We have a ZERO tolerance policy for anything close to discrimination, don't be that guy. 

Unbanned.

Welcome Back!

Now that you’ve been unbanned don’t forget to give our rules a thorough read over again here.

Please note unbans on the server are instant and you will be able to connect straight away.

Additionally, to get more involved with the community join our Steam Group and Discord!

Steam Group: RPUK Steam Group

Discord: RPUK Discord

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back