What's new
Roleplay UK

Join the UK's biggest roleplay community on FiveM and experience endless new roleplay opportunities!

Unban Appeal - KillerCurse - GTA RP

Status
Not open for further replies.

KillerCurse

Unban Appeal for KillerCurse 

In-game Name: Jack Richards

Server: GTA RP

Steam ID: 76561199414190553

Ban ID: !!rpuk10947!!

Reason given for your ban: | Permanant Ban | G2.4

In your own words, please type why you think you were banned.: G2.4 I avoided a roleplayscene by jumping off a cliff , i feel sorry for my actions and i can see where they can take me now i would never again risk my slot on this server .

Why should we unban you ?: I think my character has a lot to offer to the city and that he didnt reach his full potential , i was in wrong in many scenes but im a newcomer still learning this isnt trying to cover it up im guilty as charged i offer to the community a tottally diffrent jack in the city who will be way more of a sport and stick by rules of the community and server itself .

Please confirm that you have read the unban appeal process and rules: Yes

I just want to state that i asked staff more about G2.4 NVL and that it got explained to me that i cant make decisions on my own if i feel the RP isnt going good and that i should advise more staff when i RP and get confused as a guy who is new to this system , so im gonna explore even more other rules , im adding this so i can show genuenly that im a person determined to learn im a born professional when i do something i want it done period . I see my mistake in the last report i should never try to make a run from a cliff as it could danger my life and its not realistic i feel sorry at this point when u learn something and u know ur not right . All the best just felt like my appeal is weak needed to add new stuff that i explored under this ban time still learning and will still be exploring until i make my RP knowledge perfect thanks and all the best .

Last edited by a moderator:
Could please send a picture of the ban message you get when trying to connect to the server. 

@KillerCurseEvening,

Essentially, we have you breaking multiple rules in a short period. You've stated you're sorry, that you're still learning et cetera.

Despite all of this, you need to be aware that if you return, you cannot break any more rules or end up banned otherwise you may find it difficult to return.

So, in this vein, how are you going to ensure that you don't break any more rules in the future?

Im going to ensure that by reading rules every day and implying them in the server , aiming for a roleplay grind not a money grind . Flip the whole scenario and make myself put more essentials to the RP parts and elements of the city and not the grind beacuse my mindset was much more for grinding and not in the right spot thats why i was breaking the rules i cooled off almost 1 month now and i really learned the lesson so im giving my word and i know i will prosper .

And what are you going to do if you have issues with other players? Will you be taking the rules into your own hands, or will you be using the reporting process, ticket process and OOC to make your concerns known to us and them?

I will firstly take 10 minutes off , make a good coffe , then procced to Liason to resolve it if it cant be resolved i would thank the other party leave the Liason and leave it to the staff to make it right . No more vigilante self justice .

So, continuing from the last appeal, tell me about the message you sent a staff lead and why you said what you said.

I was thinking that staff team is taking sides wich was a delusion, i told that beacuse i felt like i wasnt being listened to .

i told that beacuse i felt like i wasnt being listened to .
If it were that simple and you sent a mature message, I wouldn't be asking you about it. The message you sent was incredibly beligerant and downright nasty both to the person you sent it to and the people you were talking about.

Given you said those things and only now are you acknowledging it and haven't apologied for it in any way or to those people you were talking about, why should you return?

Brother , i said multiple times sorry in this forum , server etc...So i will be saying one more time sorry , wont argue about anything beacuse i matured and i want to play with my mates.

I dont even want to take it there beacuse i was banned for G2.4 and that doesnt have anything to do with this situation so i will just leave it at this .

See, there we have the bad attitude shining through once again. 
Saying sorry does not make everything well. It´s a start, sure. But you broke our rules, repeatedly. You insulted other players and staff, calling us bias and other things. You are the one responsible for your ban and therefore have no business in questioning our methods in deciding whether or not we would like to open the doors for you again. 

So. What are your plans if we decide to let you back? 

The problem is realism im just keeping it real on my part , i legit said to you i wont be arguing this and i wont beacuse it has nothing to do with the topic , if i say sorry and i move on its not upon me if it doesnt make it right in your eyes i done my part and sincerely said sorry thats upon you how you gonna accept it , or if you going to accept the sorry even .

For insulting other players i still think they were mean to me and you just didnt listen to my part but im in this position beacuse of my actions and i fully accept that so it doesnt have much to do with other players when im in this position myself and can only talk about that , for 1 month im replying and really trying to get back so we are going back and forward with some scenarios we already went thru so i really dont feel like repeating myself on and on beacuse we arleady see in pre-comments what i had to say about that.

My attitude is on spot in this unnban appeal beacuse i matured , im not arguing here im stating what i see and how i see it , yes you have the power to make the decision that doesnt mean i cant freely think and openly express my feelings , thinking  ect ( im not saying nothing bad to you or anyone im just stating my position and way of thinking in most respectful manner i can at this point )... At the end of the day im just stating how i see things ( doesnt mean im in the right , so im just debating that doesnt mean you need to mention my attitude beacuse i feel i didnt disrespect anyone in this forum currently , im just stating that im banned for something else and that i said sorry multiple times if that doesnt make it right for you then its a you problem i done my part i cant do anything else at this point so i dont see what should i do sammy in your eyes to make it right your job is to guide players this is just not helping me at all so i dont know you tell me what should i do to make it right to you ? )

If you open the doors for me again i will stay away from this part of the forum for sure , gonna do a lot more RP story for my character and focus on myself , as a newcomer to your server i broke 1 rule that is most common , im not saying its okay to brake any rule im just saying learning proccess is failing and coming back up upgraded with knowledge and i think by now playing in a city that is considered maybe even harder then roleplay.co.uk and having a clean sheet there is speaking a lot about my improvement but my mates are here my heart is in this city and i want to get back and play it by the book , mentioning past is good and bad if you see someone is really moving forward i dont see why would we go back at the starting point ( not making progress is worst thing that can happen at this point and we were making so much progress in this report ), at the end of the day we are all humans and we all make mistakes in my eyes there is nobody perfect just there is people who do learn and people who dont i would rather be in the first section .

Have a nice day Sammy all the best 

Your replies are consistently passive-aggressive, from your report to your last appeal to now.

All I see when I read your last reply here is a tone of ''I don't agree but I will say so if it gets me unbanned''. This closed mindset won't get you far, and I highly doubt that you will be capable of ''staying away from this part of the forum''. 

Maybe you need to calm down, if you want to try again, you can appeal in a month.

Denied.
May re-appeal 30/01/2023

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back