What's new
Roleplay UK

Join the UK's biggest roleplay community on FiveM and experience endless new roleplay opportunities!

Unban Appeal - KillerCurse - GTA RP

Status
Not open for further replies.

KillerCurse

Unban Appeal for KillerCurse 

In-game Name: Jack Richards

Server: GTA RP

Steam ID: 76561199414190553

Ban ID: !!rpuk10947!!

Reason given for your ban: | Permanant Ban | G2.4

In your own words, please type why you think you were banned.: G2.4 I avoided a roleplayscene by jumping off a cliff , i feel sorry for my actions and i can see where they can take me now i would never again risk my slot on this server .

Why should we unban you ?: I think my character has a lot to offer to the city and that he didnt reach his full potential , i was in wrong in many scenes but im a newcomer still learning this isnt trying to cover it up im guilty as charged i offer to the community a tottally diffrent jack in the city who will be way more of a sport and stick by rules of the community and server itself . I just want to state that i asked staff more about G2.4 NVL and that it got explained to me that i cant make decisions on my own if i feel the RP isnt going good and that i should advise more staff when i RP and get confused as a guy who is new to this system , so im gonna explore even more other rules , im adding this so i can show genuenly that im a person determined to learn im a born professional when i do something i want it done period . I see my mistake in the last report i should never try to make a run from a cliff as it could danger my life and its not realistic i feel sorry at this point when u learn something and u know ur not right . All the best just felt like my appeal is weak needed to add new stuff that i explored under this ban time still learning and will still be exploring until i make my RP knowledge perfect thanks and all the best .

Please confirm that you have read the unban appeal process and rules: Yes

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back