What's new
Roleplay UK

Join the UK's biggest roleplay community on FiveM and experience endless new roleplay opportunities!

Unban Appeal - Kina_ - GTA RP

Status
Not open for further replies.

Kina_

Unlinked
Unban Account

Server: Community Banned
Ban Reason: C1.6
Why do you think you were banned: I was banned for lying about streaming a TeamSpeak meeting with staff about a situation that happened to staff 6 months ago.
Why should we unban you: Hello again people,

I'm firstly going to straight up admit that yes i lied, i know I've already made staff aware of this months ago via a ticket, but yes i did lie about streaming in the TeamSpeak call, i cant really say why i lied, i guess at the time it just felt easier to lie, it was clearly stupid and the wrong choice to make, but its the choice i made and I've dealt with the consequences for 6+ months.

After being banned I basically lost all communication with most people from RPUK apart from a few like Bas and Gekz. Me and gekz got banned over me lying about streaming even though he didnt know i was streaming, luckily for me he managed to look past that and stay in contact with me.

i also know about a situation that occurred with a gang ex 229 members made a new gang and had cheaters involved, id like to say on the record i had no idea about any of this and even have screenshots of messages with arc the day i found out this gang was even a thing, it was also the same day they got banned for cheating, and i found out they was cheating after they got banned because they started telling everyone. But as stated , i didnt even know they made a gang until the day they got banned.

i would also like to point out the fact that before my ban, in RP and out of RP me and gekz were trying to distance ourself from 229 and everyone involved in that gang, we left 229 , moved to apostles, trying to get a fresh start in the city and to move on from 229 out of RP.

I know some ex 229 and ex Shoreline are still in the city and have managed to move on past 229 and its dramas, and im hoping i get the chance to do the same and prove i am worthy of being in this community again.

thanks for reading, i hope to hear back from you soon.
Please confirm that you have read the unban appeal process and rules: Yes

Good afternoon @Kina_

I hope all is well today :)

I have a few questions about this;

Who were you streaming that chat to?
Why did you stream this chat knowing what was happening at the time?
Why did you lie about it all?

Hey Jessie, Thanks for the reply on my appeal and for taking the time to help get the issue attended to to where i couldn't reply on the forums, I appreciate you taking the time to read it.

I will answer these questions to the best of my abilities baring in mind that this was almost 7 months ago and a lot has happened in my personal life during that time, but i will be answering everything truthfully and as detailed as i can.

Who were you streaming that chat to?

I cant remember everyone who was in the VC because, as i said while in the TeamSpeak with staff, when i got called into the TeamSpeak i was literally mid tarkov raid with geks and another friend outside of RPUK so we were both in a different server, so when i got the message, i just went onto my browser discord to stream the call and i deafened and was playing tarkov while in the meeting so i didnt take to much notice of who was in the call to be quite frank.

from my memory it wasn't that many people in the call, i didn't call anyone into the voice chat to come watch the stream or anything like that, it was simply just me joining the chat, deafening and streaming the meeting for who ever was in the call at the time , i can remember Rhys being in the call and i want to say cal was in there as well but deafened as he was called into TS as well with us, Ron did join the vc after he was banned from TS for interrupting the meeting, but shortly after that i stopped streaming and got kicked from the discord for doing so.

Why did you stream this chat knowing what was happening at the time?

I don't remember who, but after i let people know that 3 of us got called to TS, someone who had been spoken to by staff before we got called to TS had said to us it was more so a warning that if the video or info was spread around by us or it was being talking about that it would've been a instant ban, so i guess in my head the meeting wasn't like a super serious meeting for us personally, more of a warning to us to make us aware of the consequences if this video was spread around, i can only imagine i thought it was okay to stream to pass the message on globally to who ever it applied to. but clearly it was the wrong move and i should've just let staff handle everything themselves instead of causing more problems by streaming the meeting.

Why did you lie about it all?

To be completely honest, i thought i could get away with it at first, I started the stream while i was in the waiting room, so there was no staff present at the time, i was just playing tarkov while muted in TS. So when a staff member claimed he heard a stream sound, i was convinced he didn't hear anything from me, because i didn't hear anything, as i was streaming before even saying a word to staff, so i think because i knew i didn't start up a stream during the staff talking to us that it couldn't of been me, so i just lied about it hoping he would've just thought he misheard something because I'm pretty sure another staff member claimed not to hear anything as well.

I'm not sure if the meeting was ever recorded by staff but when the staff member originally said who is streaming, everyone started questioning what he was talking about but i actually said sorry and stopped my stream instantly, doing this got me kicked from the discord i was streaming in, i never found out why or who kicked me. I'm pretty sure i wasn't heard when saying sorry, so after stopping the stream i still continued to lie because they didn't know who was streaming.

So to put it simply, i lied because i thought i could get away with it.

After a few weeks of being banned , i kind off accepted that its 100% my fault, but then the guilt of gekz being banned for being unaware of me streaming at the time built up since we are good friends, hence why i got my someone to make a ticket on my behalf so i can make staff aware that i did lie about the stream in hopes that it'll help gekz out when it comes to it and its just easier to be honest then to keep getting caught up in a simple yet stupid lie i created.

I hope i answered these questions for you in enough detail, i hope to hear back from you soon with more questions i can answer to help this process :)

Good evening @Kina_

I am glad to see the issues have been resolved!

How did Ron know to join the TeamSpeak channel at that time? It seems a little odd that he knew when best to join with the name he joined under

Did you play any part in this video? (this can include anything from being apart of providing information to be used in it, spreading news about it, sending links, ect)

From being apart of the community since July 2022 you would assume that you'd know lying to staff does not go well and makes it a lot more difficult for you in the long run. Which makes me ask, why should I trust that you are telling the truth in this appeal?

Hey again jessie, hope your doing well.

Once again ill answer these as detailed as I can for you but some details may be abit blurred due to time. but ill do my best in answering in full transparency.

How did Ron know to join the TeamSpeak channel at that time? It seems a little odd that he knew when best to join with the name he joined under?

I haven't actually spoken to Ron about that whole situation where he joined the TeamSpeak, the only logical answer is that he knew from discord message that it was me gekz and bas that were called to Team Speak, so he must've just seen in the TeamSpeak that bas wasn't in the call and decided to join under his name. Now, i can see from a staff point of view that it might looks fishy, that it may look like i somehow had a part in Ron joining TeamSpeak, but when i saw bas joined the TeamSpeak, it didn't seem odd to me because he messaged me before hand saying he will join TS after he finishes his food, so him turning up late i didn't even question that it was someone else until Ron obviously spoke. I would never want to risk bas getting banned over something like this so i definitely had no part in what Ron done and also had no clue he was even doing it until he spoke in the TeamSpeak.

Did you play any part in this video? (this can include anything from being apart of providing information to be used in it, spreading news about it, sending links, ect)

I had absolutely nothing to do with the video, with any information leaked, gathered, spread. And I would like to re-address my point of view of that situation, over the last 2 weeks ish before the video dropped, people were sending in clips for like a final 229 montage with memes and stuff like that due to 229 basically disbanding, the day before the video was uploaded, Ron actually streamed the first part of the video, the only thing the entire video at that time had was the meme of Steve in his car running over the Azteca's as a Call Of Duty edit , this was the FIRST and LAST time i saw any thing from the video until it was finished and streamed.

Literally the next day, when it was streamed and it was a 25 minute video with the doxing at the end, i cant speak for everyone in 229, but i know for a large majority of us, know one knew that was coming and i know for me personally i was shocked that it ended like that since i thought it was just like the final 229 montage that we could go back and watch the funny times we had.

So i did send clips in to get featured in the montage. But apart from that, i had 0 idea about the videos contents.

From being apart of the community since July 2022 you would assume that you'd know lying to staff does not go well and makes it a lot more difficult for you in the long run. Which makes me ask, why should I trust that you are telling the truth in this appeal?

After reading countless appeals, reports, staff interactions with people who lie, I should know that there's no point in lying, and i'd like to think , even though this is a shitty situation i've got myself in, id still consider myself to be a genuine and kind person, before this I've never really had staff thinking they couldn't trust me, because i always just told my truth and it made dealing with staff , and for staff dealing with me, just a faster and easier way to move on and learn from situations.

I hope that by me being respectful, answering question in as much detail as i can, and just trying to get this whole thing resolved , that you can see that I'm coming with a fresh mind set and trying to make a clean slate for myself, and i hope you can take my word on this and help me start to rebuild the trust and confidence that the staff team lost for me.

I hope to hear back from you soon :)

Good evening @Kina_ , I hope all is well! :)

I appreciate the effort which has been put into this appeal, it hasn't gone unnoticed and is why you've been heard out so far.
I've discussed this ban with a handful of other staff members, unfortunately as for the moment the door will remain closed here, we're not ready to welcome you back as of yet.

DECLINED

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back