What's new
Roleplay UK

Join the UK's biggest roleplay community on FiveM and experience endless new roleplay opportunities!

Unban Appeal - Kooki - 04/15/20

Status
Not open for further replies.

Kooki

In-game Name
kooki

Steam ID

The date of your ban.
12/04/01

Member of the team that banned you.
Battle-Eye Admin auto-kick

Reason given for your ban.
You were kicked off the game. (BattlEye: Admin Kick (Auto Ban - Rule 1.2(Perm) - Chat))

Where was you banned
Altis Life

In your own words, please type why you think you were banned.
I called someone a nonce in the side channel at around 05:08AM as they were being purposefully unhelpful and rude when me and my friend were trying to ask questions as we are new to this server and things are different to previous servers that we've been on.

Why should we unban you ?
I think that the ban was unfair as it was early in the morning and the player (can't remember his IGN) was being purposefully rude and unhelpful towards us. I will know from now on to not use any sort of insults in side channel and will ignore people trying to be provocative.

Please confirm this unban request is for you.
Yes

I have read and understand the unban appeal process
Yes

I confirm this is not a temporary ban as those are not appealable

Yes

Please confirm you understand there is no timeframe for your appeal.
Yes

Before you submit this form please confirm you have fully read our rules
Yes

@Kooki No whats unfair is calling people nonces! What are you 12 ?

Whats wrong with checking the wikipedia or asking a question on the forum ?

@Wilco I understand that I shouldn't of called the person a nonce, but in the area that i'm from it is a common insult and i'm so used to saying it to anyone and everyone, and I will refrain from using derogatory terms again. It was 5AM so I wasn't really thinking properly and was just finishing up one last drug run, after already losing everything after a restart, so was rather frustrated, and the person being provocative didn't really help with my frustration. As it was 5AM i thought it'd just be easier to message the side channel as we wanted to go to bed but next time I will make sure to check the WIKI rather than asking in game.

Last edited by a moderator:
@Kooki Maybe in your school yes... I am well travelled, I have been to your area in the last 6 months and I didn't hear anyone call anyone a nonce.

Grow up! don't let it happen again otherwise you will find out there isn't any further appeals for being calling other people names, We are not here to babysit

Welcome Back!

Now that you’ve been unbanned don’t forget to give our rules a thorough read over again here.

Please note unbans on the server are instant and you will be able to connect straight away.

Additionally, to get more involved with the community join our Steam Group and Discord!

Steam Group: RPUK Steam Group

Discord: RPUK Discord

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back