What's new
Roleplay UK

Join the UK's biggest roleplay community on FiveM and experience endless new roleplay opportunities!

Unban Appeal - Ky - GTA RP

Status
Not open for further replies.

Lozza_

Donator
Donator
Unban Appeal for Ky 

In-game Name: Ky Fidelez

Server: GTA RP

Steam ID: 76561198197366579

Ban ID: !!rpuk11393!!

Reason given for your ban: G1.2 Player Report / RDM

In your own words, please type why you think you were banned.: I was banned for RDM on an officer, I did not provide any roleplay for them. It was stupid of me to put myself in that situation.

Why should we unban you ?: Hate being here again but stuff happens... Told myself I wouldn't be back here.

I should be unbanned because I have had time to come up with new ways to RP with people. Such as my interactions and how I would handle situations. I feel like I should be at least given one more chance. Seeing that I have waited for my ban appeal cooldown and that I'm actually trying to get back into the city as it is really fun.
My actions that night were invalid now I see it from their perspective. It was totally 'random' and it was awful RP.
Now reading the rules again and knowing why they're in place I understand why we follow them. It provides the best RP. Now I know what I did was wrong. I should've thought this more through and devised a good scenario for them. To provide good RP for me and him.
I understand why he was mad because I would be too if someone came up to me out of know where and just shot me.
The RDM rule is in place to prevent people from doing what I did. Which creates no RP for no one, and makes the whole scenario bad for them. Providing roleplay with everything you do in RPUK makes it fun for both sides. Even at least trying to make the scenario before resulting in violence.

Please confirm that you have read the unban appeal process and rules: Yes

Lets go back to the report that got yourself banned. Your attitude was completely different and I'm sure at the time, you were absolutely certain you wouldn't be banned from the report, so I'm sure it was quite a shock when you were.

What I put in the response to the report is still true, it was undeniably RDM in its purest form, there is no arguing against it, despite your attempts to do so.

Now, you've stated you now see that it was awful RP and was indeed, RDM. Knowing this now, how you would you have approached this exact situation differently if you found yourself in it tomorrow?

If I were to face that same officer tomorrow I wouldn't of even made him come out into the open. I would scout him until he goes out on to patrol, follow him until he's in a secluded area or make a fake dispatch call (hoping that he would attend it). After, I'd make sure he is on his own otherwise I would need someone else with me. Make a scenario where he would have to step out his car to 'search' or 'detain' me, pull out my pistol and tell him to get his hands up. Making sure he doesn't use his panic button I would then zip tie him, place a blindfold on him and chuck him in my car. I would  then get in contact with my mate and tell him I have the PC we're looking for. Take him to another hidden place, proceed to torture or even injure the PC. The amount of  RP scenarios that I have thought of, hoping to put them to good use and hope people have a better experience with my character. 

@1000Phoenix

You've been here for a while and should know the rules by now, what went through your mind whilst you were doing what you did?

All I wanted was quick revenge on that PC. A quick execution but I should of thought about my actions, my RP techniques to make a better experience for us both.

Looking back over it even if I were to be a 'hitman' you can not just go up to someone without context and shoot them.

If I were to be unbanned I'd provide better RP to that particular officer on that night. Again, sorry for my actions, I have learned from them and yes, being in the server for a while now I should know the basic contents on what is fair and not fair RP.

@1000Phoenix

Okay, I trust that you understand the rules and how to approach situations in the future.

I really don't want to see you back here again @Kyand you'll know by now that any further bans in the next 6 months will be permanant, following the FBS.

Lets take a moment to think about our actions before doing something that can negatively impact another player and suck the fun out of their experience, we're all here to have a good time.

I'm happy you're willing to reflect back on your actions and can understand where you've gone wrong, so I'm happy to welcome you back.

Unbanned.

Welcome Back!

Now that you’ve been unbanned don’t forget to give our rules a thorough read over again here.

Please note unbans on the server are instant and you will be able to connect straight away.

Additionally, to get more involved with the community join our Steam Group and Discord!

Steam Group: RPUK Steam Group

Discord: RPUK Discord

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back